Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 22:38

Ban Appeal

Guest Pherion

Guest Pherion

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-rp2-trolling-griefing-and-bad-rp-18-30

Why the verdict is not fair:

He was fair according to the server rules.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Maybe I should of been nicer? I think I might of been rude on my post while explaining the reason why I did those things as I also quickly lost my temper with it. Yes we did it and we don't deny it. But in truth we didn't knew that this was against the rules until a few hours later after we robbed TWS camp. You can confirm this by looking at my question on the questions forum. After that we stopped and you can confirm that, after that we did no more car destruction and we we're thinking on doing things differently to avoid trouble with the Staff. Unfortunately, we we're too late to change.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Another chance on this server and a chance to redeem my name.

What could you have done better?:

Like I said. I should've been more polite and explained things properly as I always did in past reports I was in.

• Legend

Throughout this ban appeal, you keep saying "we".

Who are with you in this?

• El Presidente

I'll tell you if you give me a second chance.

why.gif

• Legend

Well what will it be?

Guest Pherion

I would just like to add something more to this. I know I've been wrong, but give me at least one more chance. This is the only Dayz Roleplaying server outhere and I would like to stay here. Reset me, I'll do another application form, name it. Just give me one more chance.

• Emerald

I believe Hofer was referring to this.

Guest Pherion

I'll tell you if you give me a second chance.

why.gif

I believe Hofer was referring to this.

I suppose that means I will stay banned and you're just looking for the other guy to ban him too correct?

• Emerald

It's a simple thing of personal integrity. You can show a little respect for yourself and this community by giving them up. Or not. We will find them either way. But, your assistance in this matter will possibly go a long way with a little cooperation. The choice is yours.

Guest Pherion

It's a simple thing of personal integrity. You can show a little respect for yourself and this community by giving them up. Or not. We will find them either way. But, your assistance in this matter will possibly go a long way with a little cooperation. The choice is yours.

You speak of integrity and respect and yet you ask me to betray my friends. What am I to make of this with no real assurance that we will return to this server after I give you the names.

• Emerald

Well, that's the main thing right there. True friends would have come forward with you to stand by your side. But, either you are trying to defend them, or they are hiding behind you and letting you take all the punishment. Like I said, either way..we will find them. There can be no assurances.

Guest Pherion

He wanted to come. But I told him to stay out for he's own good. I hope I don't regret doing this but he's name is Michael Diaz. He's the only one. Now I don't know what will happen next, I just hope I don't regret doing this.

Guest Pherion

Will there now be a final decision with my appeal since I already gave the name of my friend which was flying the Bi-plane? Like I said, I know what we did was wrong and we only found out that this was wrong too late(you can confirm this with my last posted question on the Questions forum). And my comment on the formal report was inappropriate to say the least. So we just want a second chance. Ban us for a month or something, or give us maximum warning points but give us one final chance. And this won't happen again, promise.

• Legend

Calling in Michael Diaz to this appeal.

Guest Bitro

Yes, I'm Pherion's friend. I didn't came forward at first because he told me to stay back when the formal report was open, but now since I was called by the admins I'm here.

I was the one on the Bi-plane scouting the area for vehicles or camps so we could raid and get better gear and vehicles, we then both together thought of also destroying the vehicles because a lot of people had huge stashes of vehicles we thought it was unfair, and at this time we didn't knew this was considered griefing or against the rules, until Pherion asked the question here at the forums and that's when we noticed that we were doing something illegal. And we decided to stop doing it but it was too late as it seems someone reported us due to our messy encounter with TWS. Pherion answered in a bad manner because of he's bad temper in the formal report but we both are deeply sorry. We just never considered this griefing in anyway, but we now know that this is illegal and we won't repeat this. Like Pherion said, ban us for some days or weeks or give us maximum warning points but please don't ban us. We are terribly sorry for this issue and we both promise that this won't happen again. One last chance is all we ask.

Guest Pherion

I would also like to add that the rule about being reasonable and use common sense that refers to greifing doesn't explain this very well. I'd had never considered this griefing because people also did the samething to me, and for that we thought it was okay. The most recent was when we had a camp set up and they took our vehicles and destroyed all our tents with everything inside, when he go there there were just flat tents.

This is not an excuse because I should have asked sooner before I started doing the same, but it just seemed natural to me, since we got the same treatment many times over in the past. We only found out later when I asked the question. :\

• MVP

Due to your numerous rule breaks the admin team has decided to permanently ban both you and bistro.

I'm sorry that you have to see this message.

[video=youtube]