Server time: 2017-08-18, 10:30

Sign in to follow this  
armouredwaffle

Space Engineers

I got this game today, and have played it for a fair few hours. It's a lot of fun. It's basically a physics sandbox-survival game in space. You mine stuff and build spaceships and stations and all that jazz. The physics are a lot of fun to mess around with (sending something flying into deep space to crash into another ship never gets old).

It's early access so there are a few things missing, but it seems quite solid for an alpha (a lot more solid than Standalone anyhow).

Anyone else played this game?

Toorrik    4

I brought this a long time ago before weapons were working and it was literally, build a ship and it can go forward and backwards.

Haven't played it recently but I constantly keep an eye on the change logs. Looking better every time I take a glance at it.

Glenn    10

Hmm i spend so many hours building the best ship ever....

But failed every time...

Mattbro    0

I played it for a few hours but when your friends are trolls that game is hard to enjoy, also jet packing is a massive pain in the arse, especially when you are constantly be blasted deeper into space

Glenn    10

I played it for a few hours but when your friends are trolls that game is hard to enjoy, also jet packing is a massive pain in the arse, especially when you are constantly be blasted deeper into space

Haha yeah true.

I always get disorientated by turning.

Popeye509    1

Played it with my friends today pretty enjoyable, worth ten quid. Although might be better to wait for the full game as there isn't a ton of content mainly just mining, crashing ships into ships, shooting. But if you spent the time you could build some cool stuff.

Edit: Also gotta say for an alpha or at least early access it does what it was meant to do well and a lot of good steam recommendations.