Server time: 2017-08-20, 13:29

Sign in to follow this  
TheLonelyOne

Cold breath.

TheLonelyOne    11

Cold breath.

GUZp3K4.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me and Riley were right outside Berezino... The view was amazing. The dark sky and the dead city in the back... There is a strange beauty in this, I would love to take a picture. We stayed between two trees and sat down, placed our fireplace and our tent, it was raining so we tried to cover the fire, it worked, the rain couldn't reach the fire.

We cooked a rabbit we got earlier, not much, but it would make us survive through the night. It was getting really late so we decided to put out the fire and go to sleep in our tents, but as I was falling asleep, we heard footsteps outside, I got my gun and slowly walked out of the tent, but as I do that, I feel something on the back of my head.

"You move one fucking inch and I'll blow ya fucking head off."

I stood still, waiting for something to happen, Riley also leaves the tent and also stood right there, we couldn't do anything, after a few seconds, one of the bandits lights up the fireplace and we get to see who they were.

"Now, look what we got here, two cute rabbits. Would make a great barbecue, wouldn't it, boys?"

We hear laughing, there were probably 5 of them, or more. They tell us to get up and we do. We put or guns on the floor, next to everything we had: Food, water, medical supplies... They took everything. Next, we walk towards a tree and we lined up, they handcuffed us and all of them reloaded their weapons, they had a mask and some sort of military clothing, but all of them had necklaces made out of... Teeth and fingers.

Riley quickly started running and kicked one of the bandits... He was so stupid... The leader grabbed him by the neck and started punching him, Riley bled so much... His face was destroyed, after that, they put him back on the tree next to me.

"You know, I really don't know what to do with you two. I could take you as my slaves, I could just shoot your fucking head off and cook you like two rabbits." - Says the Leader of the Bandits.

"You shit..." - Says Riley.

The leader of the bandits walks towards Riley and pulls out his revolver.

"You don't understand, do you? You don't know WHO I AM. I CAN BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF RIGHT NOW IF I WANTED TO."

"Fuck. You."

The bandits puts the revolver in Riley's head and...

I stay still next to Riley's body... I'm shaking... I look up to the leader and there he is, pointing his gun at my head...

"Nothin' personal, y'know?"

He reloads his revolver.

That, was my last cold, cold breath.

TheLonelyOne    11

Holy cow this was good

Also the picture is amazing

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

I took the picture myself, actually. I was playing DayZ SA and saw this beautiful place right outside Berezino, I have some other pictures of the same place but showing a bit more of the city itself.

Holy cow this was good

I took the picture myself, actually. I was playing DayZ SA and saw this beautiful place right outside Berezino, I have some other pictures of the same place but showing a bit more of the city itself.

Well if you already haven't I hope you get white-listed and also the white-listing has opened for SA if you go to the white-list section and you will see the area and just post your SA GUID and boom, your white-listed for SA to! I hope to see you around in-game!

TheLonelyOne    11

Holy cow this was good

Well if you already haven't I hope you get white-listed and also the white-listing has opened for SA if you go to the white-list section and you will see the area and just post your SA GUID and boom, your white-listed for SA to! I hope to see you around in-game!

Yeah, I guess I won't for some time... It's long and boring story.

But anyway, I'm glad you liked the story, I will continue it in some way later. :D

Murdercool    32

Pretty awesome short read! :D

TheLonelyOne    11

Pretty awesome short read! :D

Thanks, Murdercool! This is my first story, that's why it's kind of short!

Great read man! Hope you bring out more!

I will try to, WarMachine, thank you!

Murdercool    32

In my opinion I prefer short stories! :D

TheLonelyOne    11

In my opinion I prefer short stories! :D

Now that I realised you are from the Outlaws... I saw a video of a guy being kidnapped and sold as a slave by the Outlaws and it kind of inspired me to create these bandits. :D

SatansNightOut    105

Very nice! Entertaining, and the picture just ... really gives you good imagery to go with the tale. :D

Just ONE constructive criticism (it's the grammar whore in me): Work on your run-on and incomplete sentences. :)

Otherwise, bravo!

TheLonelyOne    11

Very nice! Entertaining, and the picture just ... really gives you good imagery to go with the tale. :D

Just ONE constructive criticism (it's the grammar whore in me): Work on your run-on and incomplete sentences. :)

Yeah, I'm not from any English Speaking country and I am still learning a lot, but I'm getting better (I think).

At least I can talk to people. xD

Murdercool    32

Yeah you could almost say I'm quite the bandit! ;)

I do things to people which is enjoyable for both them and me! ;)

Hessian    11

Dark..... Very dark.

SatansNightOut    105

Yeah, I'm not from any English Speaking country and I am still learning a lot, but I'm getting better (I think).

Your English is magnificent. :) Like I said, I'm just a grammar hoar. ;D

I look forward to meeting you in-game.

TheLonelyOne    11

Your English is magnificent. :) Like I said, I'm just a grammar hoar. ;D

I look forward to meeting you in-game.

Well, you won't be able to find me any time soon... Aaah it's a long and boring story.

But thank you, I personally don't think I'm good, specially when I talk to people using my voice, but I'm glad you liked the story! :D

TheLonelyOne    11

Help me.

J0GFsan.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Vince, can you hear me?"

I grabbed the radio and I put it in front of my mouth.

"Yes, I can. Just keep it low for now, ok?"

"What? Did anything happen?"

"I think so... I can see a car with it's lights on... I can't see if there is anything or anyone near it, though."

"You WILL go near it even if I say it's a stupid idea, right?"

"Yes."

I grabbed my AK and I ran down the hill, looking around for any movements or anything. It was raining, I would say it was a storm and I was soaked. I reached the car in a minute or two and I hid behind a small bush.

"Hey, Rick, I'm right next to the car... I... I see a body, and lots of bullet holes. Probably some sort of fight..."

"You should get out of there, now!"

I turned off my radio and walked towards the body, it had bullet holes all over it, he probably got out of the car to run but died before he could do anything. Poor guy. I looked around his backpack and there were some supplies, mostly canned food and medical stuff. I also found a piece of meat, probably a rabbit... and after a few seconds, I turned my radio back on.

"Rick, these guys... They have necklaces made out of fucking... Fingers and teeths... Oh God..."

"Jesus Christ, who are these people?

The car was still on, one of the tires was destroyed and the right door also had dozens of bullet holes, I walked towards the same door and I tried to open it, it almost fell off, the inside of the car was also destroyed, and the radio was playing a

... I looked around and there were another body on the back seat, he had a big revolver in his hand, but was also filled with bullet holes.

"Ok, I REALLY don't like this..."

When I left the car, I heard a shot and all I felt was blood coming out of my leg.

"FUCK."

I fell down in pain while Rick was yelling on the radio... I tried to grab my gun but when I did that, someone came behind me.

"Stop! Who are you and what are you doing here?"

I turned around and all I saw was a man, he was shaking and seemed more scared than me, I told him to calm down and lower his gun because I was not a threat. And of course he didn't.

"Yeah, I'll believe you, buddy! N-Now... Drop y-your stuff on the ground... NOW!"

His face said it all, he didn't want to do this, he was either desperate or somebody told him to do this, but I did what he said, I dropped my gun and backpack on the ground but I took a bandage out of my pocket and tried to stop the bleeding on my leg.

"Wouldn't it be a b-better idea to ask questions first AND FUCKING SHOOT LATER? ...My name... My name is Vince Bancroft and I have no idea what the fuck is going on here! So why don't you lower your gun right now and let's talk like humans and not animals!"

He waited a few seconds, lowered his gun and tried to help me fix my leg.

"I'm... I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to... I'm... I thought you were one of them."

"What? You thought I was a fucking infected?!"

"No, no. One of them."

He pointed at one of the bodies, but he pointed at the one on the back of the car, the one with the revolver.

"Who are they?" - I asked.

"I... I don't know, but... They killed my friends... Riley and Jacob..."

I bandaged my leg, it still hurt like hell, but I could walk... So I got up, grabbed my stuff that was on the ground and I saw a light on the hill that I was in before. The batteries on the radio got out, but I put them back in place.

"Rick, Rick? Can you hear me? Over."

"Holy shit, Vince... I thought you were dead you crazy son of a bitch."

"Not yet, you aren't getting rid of me so fast. I'm at the car, a guy came here and shot my fucking leg, but I'm fine... Rick... Are you on the hill that I was in?"

"No, I'm still back at the house. Vince, what's going on?"

"We should leave."

There was no time... Shots were fired from the hill... I tried to run but I fell down, I managed to get up and I hid behind the car with my new friend. This is it, I thought, no way we're getting out of this alive... "We should run.", he said. Stupid idea. He thought that we could make it if we ran behind a house not so far from where we were.

And so we did.

We ran, I almost fell down a couple of times but I couldn't fail, I just couldn't, I made it to the house, but when I looked back, my friend was on the floor... He tripped and the last thing I heard from him was "Help me." ...I didn't even know his name.

I didn't even know his name.

Guest VaxtArts   
Guest VaxtArts

Really enjoyed that and the picture really added to it well done sir! :D

TheLonelyOne    11

Really enjoyed that and the picture really added to it well done sir! :D

Thank you so much! Yes, it took some time to do these pictures, but I think it's worth it. :D

I'm glad you liked it!

Holy cow this was good

Thank you! :D

You DO like to worship cows, right?

AT first I didn't get the cow thing and then I got it! :D

Sign in to follow this