Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 22:49

Ban Appeal

Guest SwodenSlicer

Guest SwodenSlicer

Hey all,

Alright so I lied a really long time ago about my age to get onto the server, for that I apologize but now I am 16. I love this server and have been waiting ages to play again and since I'm now old enough it's alright, right?

I regret lying about my age but please take this into consideration. My team speak name was ModernZomgie and that's about all I remember about the account to be honest.

If any admins happen to know the account or anything like that please private message me.

Thanks,

Brandon

-------------------------------------PLEASE NOTE-----------------------------------------

The only reason I am using an alternate account IS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW MY OLD ACCOUNT DETAILS!!!!!

-------------------------------------PLEASE NOTE-----------------------------------------

Guest SwodenSlicer

I just read over the underage blacklist rules and would like to point out something. I went onto teamspeak with a friend recently and spoke to an admin called panda, i think that is his name atleast. I gave him a photo of me with dayzrp written as well as my passport but from what i recall he said i cant be unbanned since i lied the first time. My friend can confirm that this was stated too, if i provided the legit proof and found and actual way of providing evidence should that not lift the ban?? If not what other terms are there because i may have lied about it and i apologize but now i am old enough.

Admins feel free to private message me and close this thread as i no longer need it. Thanks for your time

• Legend

Please use tha appropriate format for this appeal or it will be ignored. The format can be found in one of the stickies.

• Legend

After reviewing the evidence the appeal is granted