Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Hatch

Wishing for the good times...

Hatch    0

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV5bkvBWKFs

Where do I start? *Sigh*

I suppose a name would be good...my name is Jedrick, Jedrick Hayes.

Before the turn I was a farmer. I had my own land near Myshkino, it was a beautiful place. I loved gettin' up in the mornin' and going outside to take in a deep breath of the farm land.

I wish I had my old life back, everything was so god damn simple. I also wouldn't have to see the things that I see today. Every town I pass I see at least four dead bodies either shot or ripped apart from the creepers.

It seems that the human mind changed when the turn happened. Everybody went from normal citizens to crazed killers. I long to meet somebody who is like me...someone who keeps a distance and watches. I keep my distance from others because I just can't trust em'...but boy I wish I could.

I miss the summer parties hosted at my farm. The family visiting to have a sweet barbecue with our own fresh meat, the kids running around giggling at their game of tag and the laughs of the family enjoying each others company.

That company has now turned to emptiness. I know that I'll never see them again...and that has left a hole in my heart. A hole that never be filled again.

The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of keeping others safe. I follow people I see to make sure they are okay and if they need a helping hand I will step in and do what I gotta' do...sometimes it is too late and the only help I can do is dig them a grave and lay their souls to rest.

Maybe one day someone will do the same for me.

I just wish for the good times.

vG5xcnE.png

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZLnr_TajWY&feature=youtu.be

Today I was close to death...I got a bit too close to what I was watching and it led me into a dangerous situation.

I was wondering through the woods and I saw through the leaves some vehicles...and people.

These people were in force, something that I am not used to seeing. I saw a man in a large suit; it looked like body armour. He seemed to be the leader as the other men were doing the work for him and he was on top of the building looking over his men.

Then...I saw a man running up to me, sprinting. Directly at me...I fled.

After I moved position I began to watch them once again. They were an interesting group and I wanted to find out more about them. However, I began to feel slightly uneasy and I looked around me.

When I looked back I saw beautiful life. Two rabbits, hopping around as if the world was still the same they were happily playing with each other. It bought back to me, something that made me feel easier and I even smiled a bit.

But then...I was caught.

Holy shit, nice video!

Jamesy    0

Wow, that was great man!

That voice crack halfway through though. ;)

I'd like to see more of this, especially the videos. At least now I understand why you followed us around the other day as well.

Daps    0

I like the idea and how you done it, my only problem was I couldn't hear you that well so I missed some words you said. Maybe just my PC but thought you may like some feedback is all :)

Hatch    0

I like the idea and how you done it, my only problem was I couldn't hear you that well so I missed some words you said. Maybe just my PC but thought you may like some feedback is all :)

Yeah, I even boosted the volume. I don't know what it is but my new pc makes me really quiet. On my laptop (same mic) I was sooooo loud and could just out talk anyone on TS :P

But the transcript is below it so you could read that as well :P

Hatch    0

I'd like to see more of this, especially the videos. At least now I understand why you followed us around the other day as well.

big like keep it coming :D

I will do more when more ingame experiences happen, thank you :)

Mush    2

That's good, T - nice one!

Daps    0

Yeah, I even boosted the volume. I don't know what it is but my new pc makes me really quiet. On my laptop (same mic) I was sooooo loud and could just out talk anyone on TS :P

But the transcript is below it so you could read that as well :P

My recording equipment is the same, im always quiet, proper annoying. Oh and i read the damn transcript first haha I didn't realise it was what you was going to say :P

Fozzy    2

That was really good. Good accent. I'd say Jedrick would fit well in JBG :)

Hatch    0

Thanks! :)

How would he fit in JBG though?

Fozzy    2

The accent really reminded me of the time JohnTheBear was caught in the FM base. You have the same accent. I think saying he would fit well in JBG was bit too much at the moment. Maybe in the future, but I can see a correlation. Your back story could link in if you want it too.

Hatch    0

The accent really reminded me of the time JohnTheBear was caught in the FM base. You have the same accent. I think saying he would fit well in JBG was bit too much at the moment. Maybe in the future, but I can see a correlation. Your back story could link in if you want it too.

Doubt it, Jedrick isn't the bandit type :P

Burgz    6

This was actually really good, loved the accent :P

Good job bud. Always wanted to try one of these accents...

SatansNightOut    105

This was awesome. Loved the music to go with it (How can you not?)

It inspires me to want to do my own video journals for Amy Strange.

<3 it.

Hatch    0

This was awesome. Loved the music to go with it (How can you not?)

It inspires me to want to do my own video journals for Amy Strange.

<3 it.

Thank you :)

Moose    7

Cool story, bro. No really... cool story. Continue with this, they are pretty entertaining.

Hatch    0

Cool story, bro. No really... cool story. Continue with this, they are pretty entertaining.

Thank you :) I have an interesting one with BHM coming up!

Sign in to follow this