Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
LoganOV

What was your first S.D.S experience like?

LoganOV    0

Ran into the some S.D.S members the other day for the first time and i had a pretty fun RP experience. What was your first encounter like?

( Heads Up! my microphone volume was turned a bit up. might wanna lower ur volume just a tad)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DH5VzlAt9E

Major Tom    88

On my first day on the server they robbed some guys I met in the Elektro firestation and I was hiding in the tower area. They didn't see me so when my friends were downstairs being interrogated I charged down and yelled "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER" and opened up. I only had a Bizon with 14 bullets, so I didn't last long. Was fun though!

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

I actually don't think i'v been on the wrong side of the friendly Somalians before, very pleasant I must say.

I might be bias (probably am), but I enjoy the -little- run of terror they're having at the moment.

Spices things up in my opinion.

RoCKiE    0

Only had 1. 1 hour on the top of the sanctuary as a hostage into almost RDM.

Franz    0

We are watching this thread. Keep it clean and calm.

119351.PNG

Awww, so no flaming.... ? *sad face*

Jokes aside, first time I met SDS (the fake one aka chicken/grape soda one as many people like to call it) I was driving happily down the coast on my nice Old Moto when I was about to pass the bridge next to Solnichniy Factory.

When I noticed a lonely bus blocking the bridge along with his sandbag friends, so i decided to go offroad and make a badass looking jump.

But sadly I didn't notice the man standing next to the roadblock who continued to scream at me with the loudest voice humanly possible (yes, it was Zipcouda if you didn't guess it yet) to stop the vehicle and not get off.

Stupid as I was I decided not to stop and got mowed down by 5+ assault rifles and MGs after they managed to blow up my nice motorbike

R.I.P. me + old moto

Siorre    0

I was SDS's first slave with my bro Soren. They took our Ural when we were trying to keep relations with them good :P. They were nice to me because I chopped lots of wood for them :D It was a pretty fun experience and I would love to RP with SDS again.

Yuval    2

I was a fresh spawn and they took me hostage, put me in a closed room until execution

Terra    1449

Moved to Media

This video is over 1year old....<3

(It´s not RP-Standard anymore.)

My first Time

[video=youtube]

Sidewinder    1

I loved my first experience :D what made me want to join was the pure enjoyment I had at the council v.s ctc event :D

Amazing group of people along with the RP! This is coming from a guy who's seen and experienced all of the SDS generations.

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Never really met them other than a few fights, respect to them dealing with all the shit they get though.

Toorrik    4

I've never met SDS, I don't particularly want to (IC reasons) but I have to agree with Arctic. If you weigh the Amount of reports vs the amount they actually get banned in, it means they are doing something right.

GJ Guys!

Frisia    8

Was drinking tea a vew weeks ago at Prud when one SDS came up and talked and stuff when most people gatherd around him being hostile while the Buddist defended him as i drank some tea at the fire minding my own business.

Sidewinder    1

Was drinking tea a vew weeks ago at Prud when one SDS came up and talked and stuff when most people gatherd around him being hostile while the Buddist defended him as i drank some tea at the fire minding my own business.

Was probably me :D I was hiding there for around 10 minutes and overheard plans to create a gang to "hunt" SDS. So I made myself present, got robbed and then they all died :P

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Never actually met them, I guess I could say I would like to, I saw a few running across a field near Novy the other day, but 1 v 5 would not work out very well for me ;)

Roman    0

-snip-

(the post wasn't about my first encounter, so therefor I choose to snip it.)

Terra    1449

Just a quick reminder:

This is not a discussion about SDS playing in the rules or not, or if they roleplay.

Hate or any kind of flaming will be end in warnings.

Stay on Topic ang share some moments you had with SDS.

SDS took the FM hostage. Also a moment I dont forget. They made me sing :( I loved it.

Part1/3

[video=youtube]

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Can you not rob my pretty wife mika? It was my first time getting robbed on Briana by S.D.S

It was great for mika but i was put to sleep.

:(

Husky    0

Can you not rob my pretty wife mika? It was my first time getting robbed on Briana by S.D.S

It was great for mika but i was put to sleep.

:(

Maybe

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Died due to a glitch and was trying to get back to my body when a man offered me a ride towards the North, he then turned around and brought me to the rest of SDS who kidnapped me and took me on a boat to skalisty island and forced me to fish for them.

It was great.

It was my first day as a Rouge in TRI and we had a van packed to the brim with guns. We were driving all peaceful when we see a Ural come over and we got initiated on and what-not. They then executed our leader and that started the TRI S.D.S war. #NortheastAirfieldShananagins <3

naury42    0

I think it was the soda SDS, but I might be wrong.

I got robbed near Radio Station with Dr Matt Brown (best buddies back in summer) and we ran really far with couple of SDS people. Later we stopped at a barn and they gave us a chance to survive. They gave the radio back and said - You have 10 minutes, make them worth and so the tribute is good, thats the only way how you can survive. I just jumped in couple of TS channels and said pls help, do a RP hostage situation. And FrozenCaveMan then wanted to help, but SDS didnt seem to like the tribute so I just said to Frozen, Ok actually dont come for help.

After the time was out I was executed. But sometimes I still wonder why, because Veritas were friendly based clan, but it might be something we have done :(

SweetJoe    390

I met the warlord at pobeda. Months and months ago. It was amazing, he was friendly, and it was scary.

Samaritan    346

Initiated, took my gear and made me 'fish for my life', with fun RP'ing all the way through it. Unfortunately I was rubbish at fishing so they took pity on me and let me go.

Lord Fusk    2

Moved to Media

This video is over 1year old....<3

(It´s not RP-Standard anymore.)

My first Time

[video=youtube]

"Just shoot her in the stomach that will make her pass out."

Haha ;D