Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:59

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

DayZRP Standalone Whitelist

Rolle    2453

Hello!

I have finally figured out a way to add a whitelist to our DayZ Standalone server. I will start a trial with it over the weekend to see if it works properly, here is the information you will need to know before you can start playing:

- You have to be whitelisted to play on our Standalone server. You get whitelisted by sending in an application like always.

- If you're already whitelisted you should only have to enter your Standalone GUID on the whitelist page. This has been added in a timespan of 15 minutes, report any issues to me :P

- All DayZRP mod rules apply on the standalone server (including name requirements). Some of them are of course still not possible to enforce or monitor, but if we find out that you were breaking these rules you will be punished the same way as if you were on the DayZRP mod servers.

Finally, the restart schedule will now be the same as the mod servers, ie the standalone server should restart at 12, 17, 22, 03 and 08. The game always starts at late afternoon, so there probably won't be any long lasting night time on the server.

This addition will NOT make the standalone server on the same level as the mod servers, it still will be far from it, but it is another step in the right direction.

As always, feel free to submit feedback and ideas :)

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Yeesssss!

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

I was not expecting this, what a pleasant surprise.

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

The Era of Stand Alone has begun.

Fozzy    2

This is awesome! Quick question though, how do I find out my GUID ? :D

Samaritan    254

Nicely done Sir, GAME ON!

Nickerd    0

Whitelisted see you there.

It takes me like 300 seconds to log in though.

Alyd    4

This is awesome! Quick question though, how do I find out my GUID ? :D

In the lobby, type #beclient guid

Your GUID will appear, then you input it onto the Whitelist page!

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

These are some great news! Good job!! :D

To the whitellist *que batman sound effect*

Frozen    45

wait now ?

What is this sorcery? it's not första april va?

Well if this works, amazing work Rolle.

Ego    1

Well...time to buy Standalone (In before whitelisting doesn't work properly)<3 <3

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Typed it in 100% correct, but I am not whitelisted, k den :D

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Well, just joined the server after getting my whitelist setup. After I load in, all I see is this stream of people getting kicked for not being whitelisted.

Funny stuff. :D

So it's me and Luka Soldatov online...a lot of people getting Admin kicked for not being whitelisted :D

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Guess its okay, will go on from time to time with friends to RP (even though we did that before).

So there is still no access to logs? Meaning that if people desire to KoS they can freely? If so I doubt I will play regularly.

Guess its okay, will go on from time to time with friends to RP (even though we did that before).

So there is still no access to logs? Meaning that if people desire to KoS they can freely? If so I doubt I will play regularly.

Let's just hope that the people that are WL on DayZRP can actually be mature enough to not do that.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Let's just hope that the people that are WL on DayZRP can actually be mature enough to not do that.

Im afriad I dont have that much hope. Certain people here like to exploit things given the opportunity.

Though one thing I am looking forward to is RPing at Cherno apartments and the occasional fight/standoff there.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Just a quick question, what is going to happen with the report side of things?

As John mentioned, there will probably be no logs and the player(s) recording software will play a detrimental role in catching anyone who doesn't play by the books.

To sum it up, is there going to be a section in the standalone section of the forum for reports relating to the server? Or will there be a period of -hope- in which the people whitelisted -hopefully- uphold the rules, until more power if given such as admin tools (ect).

Just interested, that's all.

So I haven't played DayZSA since like the first couple of days it came out (but somehow I still have my old character!? don't know how that's possible since they've done a million wipes after that), are there any zombies yet IG?