Server time: 2017-10-24, 05:37
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
MysticalMoonMan

Whitlisting Questions

Question

I was curious if anyone knew when new applicants would be accepted, been waiting for awhile to be able to join the server :/.

Thanks!

10 answers to this question

Burgz    6

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your rank, your forum activity, admin activity, size of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple weeks.

Taken straight from the FAQ.

It's closed for non-donors I believe, this is until they break down the influx of players from Frankie.

Samaritan    352

This^^

Have patience, some people have waited weeks to be accepted. Unfortunately at the moment there are a huge amount of applications. The admins work hard to get through them but it takes time. While waiting get yourself on the forums to pass the time.

(I think it is closed for non-donors at the moment to reduce the work-load)

Best of luck!

WarMachine    11

Patience is neccesary my friend. There are many people in line waiting just like you. There are many applications to be reviewed and it takes time. In the meantime you could introduce yourself and make yourself known, post around the forums. But anyways good luck with you app!

I'll mark this as solved as the question was answered.

We have no ETA on the whitelist openings.

Alrghty thanks for the quick reopens, one last question. If I become a donor to the server would that speed things up? Thanks, ill poke around on the forums.

Alyd    4

Currently, you have to donate for your whitelist to be checked. However donating does not guarantee that your whitelist will be accepted.

Samaritan    352

Yes it would as they are only looking at applications by donors...A warning though, this does not mean your application will be accepted. It still has to be written well and all the rules understood!

Can I fill out a different app and then donate? I can't see where to get another application at. I made this account and canceled my old one since I forgot the e-mail and password that was used for it. Thanks for being so quick on responses everyone! Every time I try to join an exclusive server no one ever responds

Samaritan    352

If you have already sent one in, that's the one that counts. You have three chance so if its returned act on the advice and re-send it in.