Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pherion

Just a small question about bandits

Question

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

Bandits destroying other people's car is allowed correct?

12 answers to this question

Owen    14

It depends. If you are being initiated on then yeah they can shoot the car.

But if you find a car in the woods and destroy them then no. This is considered as griefing and is reportable.

SweetJoe    389

Everything depends on circumstances.

WarMachine    11

As said, everything depends on what kind of situation it is in. But I wouldn't blow any tires on cars anyway that I find to keep it safe.

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

So, people finding lone cars in the woods that most likely belong to someone cannot be destroyed? Isn't that more banditry then griefing?

Because what you're saying is if I grab a car and throw it off a cliff then it's fine. Just not destroying on the spot? :P

Fozzy    2

So, people finding lone cars in the woods that most likely belong to someone cannot be destroyed? Isn't that more banditry then griefing?

Because what you're saying is if I grab a car and throw it off a cliff then it's fine. Just not destroying on the spot? :P

If you don't need to do it, then don't. No point breaking someone elses car If you don't need it. Just being mean to the owner.

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

If you don't need to do it, then don't. No point breaking someone elses car If you don't need it. Just being mean to the owner.

What if the purpose is being mean to that owner?

Fozzy    2

The question is why? If you know the owner/s and they have been hostile to you a few times, than I guess it's justified, but a random car that you have no clue whos it is? No point in doing it.

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

The question is why? If you know the owner/s and they have been hostile to you a few times, than I guess it's justified, but a random car that you have no clue whos it is? No point in doing it.

And if I want to do it? It's simple. If I find a camp with a car, it doesn't matter what happens. He's gonna lose it. Wether by stealing or destroying is the same thing. He won't have he's precious when he returns. Or is this breaking the rules? If that's the case, I should had made about 50 reports by now, as it has been done to me many times in the past. :P

Fozzy    2

And if I want to do it? It's simple. If I find a camp with a car, it doesn't matter what happens. He's gonna lose it. Wether by stealing or destroying is the same thing. He won't have he's precious when he returns. Or is this breaking the rules? If that's the case, I should had made about 50 reports by now. :P

Well than it's just simply an unjustified move. If theres no need for it, no need to take it or destroy it. It isn't really breaking the rules unless you fly around in a chopper destroying every car you see because you "feel" like it. In a real life scenario, would you really blow up every car you see because you "wanted" to, or would you just take what you need and move on.

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

And if I want to do it? It's simple. If I find a camp with a car, it doesn't matter what happens. He's gonna lose it. Wether by stealing or destroying is the same thing. He won't have he's precious when he returns. Or is this breaking the rules? If that's the case, I should had made about 50 reports by now. :P

Well than it's just simply an unjustified move. If theres no need for it, no need to take it or destroy it. It isn't really breaking the rules unless you fly around in a chopper destroying every car you see because you "feel" like it. In a real life scenario, would you really blow up every car you see because you "wanted" to, or would you just take what you need and move on.

Hm. Fine. I got my answer.

Alyd    4

I wouldn't advise destroying cars at all unless you need to disable one that contains people who you have KOS rights on.

Glad that you got your answer anyway, Marking as solved.

IAmJackBandit    77

Hm. Fine. I got my answer.

if this was happening to you why didn't you report it, you been here since 2012 and didn't know that was griefing?