Server time: 2017-10-23, 18:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pherion

Can I make a group of 2 people?

Question

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

I've read the requirements on the group creation page and form what I see, I see no limitation.

General Group Requirements:

To start a group you have to be whitelisted and have a minimum of 100 posts on the forums.

Every group thread should have a detailed background explaining why you are in Chernarus.

The group has to be realistic and fit into the setting presented in our lore and the Arma 2 lore in general.

All group members must have a working XML at all times

So, could I technically create a two man group? Because me and my friend were thinking of something more "awesome" looking for us,as we also have some pretty interesting idea. Then just two random dudes.

10 answers to this question

Mr Gingee    2

Taken from the thread itself

When you meet all the requirements and have at least 5 members the thread will have to be moved. Add the word [Active] to the title when all requirements are met and an admin will move it from the ideas to the main section.

So yeah, you need 5 members.

Alyd    4

For the group to be accepted and moved to active groups, it must have a minimum of 5 members. Failure to do so will result in it not being accepted.

You can still run around as a group, but not one that has an XML and you cannot transfer KoS rights.

Mush    2

Nope. As Gingee said, you need 5 active members to make a group.

Burgz    6

Maybe try and find some others to join your clan?

If it's good enough I'm sure they will, a clan with 2 people just wouldn't really make any sense and probably wouldn't be very fun either.

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

For the group to be accepted and moved to active groups, it must have a minimum of 5 members. Failure to do so will result in it not being accepted.

You can still run around as a group, but not one that has an XML and you cannot transfer KoS rights.

So, I could place name tag on my name? Ex: Daniel Mayfair [sQUAD] or something?

Alyd    4

No, certain characters are not allowed on the servers such as: :.,;()[]-_

Simply play without tags and just use your in-game name. You could create a roleplaying thread to showcase your group, but tags are not allowed unless you are in an accepted group.

Thumper    0

No, XML tags are reserved for official groups, and you cannot add the tags into your name.

Burgz    6

Nope, you will be kicked by the server if you have certain symbols in your name, '[' these are included.

You cannot have clan tags on if you are not in an approved group and on the CP.

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

What a shame. Anyway thanks for the answers. I can still use something between my name right? Ex: Daniel 'Catfish' Mayfair

Alyd    4

Yes, nicknames are fine!

Marking as Solved.