Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 12:51

Hello everyone!

Guest VaxtArts

Guest VaxtArts

I have just applied to be a player of DayZRP so I thought I would say hello in the hope that i will be accepted!

I'm 16 (17 in a few months) and I live in England. I have been playing DayZ for the past 2 years and computer gaming for the past 4ish years! I really enjoy DayZ for the most part apart from when people always shoot on sight! Which is why I have applied for DayZ RP as one of my goals in DayZ is to make friends and join a group and try and survive so that is why I want to play on this! I don't want to make this too long but I can't wait to start playing and I hope I see you guys out there!

• Legend

Welcome to the community

Enjoy your stay and good luck with the whitelist application

If you need any help or have a question just PM myself or another Community helper

Alternatively you can go to the helpdesk in TeamSpeak and a member of staff will help :)

Guest KingLyons

I have just applied to be a player of DayZRP so I thought I would say hello in the hope that i will be accepted!

I'm 16 (17 in a few months) and I live in England. I have been playing DayZ for the past 2 years and computer gaming for the past 4ish years! I really enjoy DayZ for the most part apart from when people always shoot on sight! Which is why I have applied for DayZ RP as one of my goals in DayZ is to make friends and join a group and try and survive so that is why I want to play on this! I don't want to make this too long but I can't wait to start playing and I hope I see you guys out there!

Good luck

Guest VaxtArts

Update guys i got accepted so i cant wait to see you guys around! My characters name will be Chris Harding! Thanks for all the welcomes :)