Server time: 2017-08-20, 17:32

Sign in to follow this  
Jess Newton

What is it about NE AF

Jess Newton    2

What is it about NE Airfield.. It seems like every time I make a friend and we run there.. my newly acquired friend gets eaten by zombies or falls off the the top of the flight control tower.. This happens at least three times a week.. and has happened ever since I began playing in March of 2013.. Is this a common thing that happens.. or do I just run into people who are on a run of bad luck?

DMZ    0

Usually, when that happens three times and each time I am there, I would start looking at myself being the bad influence.

Jess Newton    2

Usually, when that happens three times and each time I am there, I would start looking at myself being the bad influence.

haha I swear it's not my fault.. and I even try to talk people out of going there.. with me anyways.. but they always insist.. and they always tell me they wont be like the last guy.

But in the end.. They all die.

Rick    19

Sort of just bad luck. People falling off the tower is pretty rare, as its sort of hard to do with the guard rails. Considering all the zombies that spawn, if your not cautious about your surroundings, you can get caught off guard and swiped a few times. Still, if your careful, its easy to avoid dying to zombies.

kladetto    0

^Priceless.

DMZ    0

haha I swear it's not my fault.. and I even try to talk people out of going there.. with me anyways.. but they always insist.. and they always tell me they wont be like the last guy.

But in the end.. They all die.

Yep, definitely you.

We should hang out. At NEAF.

Jess Newton    2

haha let's do it.. I can sneak around that place for hours and never trigger a zombie.. the people I go with run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

DMZ    0

haha let's do it.. I can sneak around that place for hours and never trigger a zombie.. the people I go with run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Oh, I do fall into that category. I just usually also pack some firepower and a trusty axe to make sure zombies aren't the ones killing me.

Whitefur    4

You secretly KOS them and pretend to push them off the ACT or have them eaten by zombies so nobody would suspect anything. Oh, and if they die IG then they die IRL .Hack style :P

Burgz    6

I don't think I've ever died at neaf period :P

Maybe they all suicide after meeting your character? ;)

Jess Newton    2

I don't think I've ever died at neaf period :P

Maybe they all suicide after meeting your character? ;)

haha you have given me something to think about.

People I meet tend to die (or become gravely injured if their lucky) when I follow them. I get out whatever sticky situation we were in though and I'm alone until find the next poor soul.

If you ever need a companion who won't die on you, then we should meet up :D

TightPants    0

Zombies killing people at the airfields instead of bandits doing that? What is wrong with this server?

Frozen    45

This happens to me too but at the NWAF though !

Jess Newton    2

People I meet tend to die (or become gravely injured if their lucky) when I follow them. I get out whatever sticky situation we were in though and I'm alone until find the next poor soul.

If you ever need a companion who won't die on you, then we should meet up :D

sounds like a plan

Murdercool    32

It's because the Outlaws own the NE AF. It's a curse we placed on it to hurt people that don't pay the tax. ;)

Owen    13

Some say the ghosts of CLF still haunt that place..

Oh that's probably why then.

runewr    1

Wait what, there's zombies at the airfield? What have I missed...

Some say the ghosts of CLF still haunt that place..

It's is our land. We have left our souls, blood, sweat and tears on that sacred ground. It's is not our ancestor's fault if a hapless Dogpig dies there.

Chrome    0

I now know why I stick to the NWAF. It's apparently much safer!

Vassal    0

It's because the Outlaws own the NE AF. It's a curse we placed on it to hurt people that don't pay the tax. ;)

The outlaws won't hurt anyone at NE while I am there.

Murdercool    32

The outlaws won't hurt anyone at NE while I am there.

Yes we will. We outnumber you friend! :D