Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 01:45

Ban Appeal Global Banned

Guest MrBeowolf

Guest MrBeowolf

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

N/A

Why the verdict is not fair/Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was banned from this forum/Game because i told you that i was accidently banned because i picked up a hacked weapon, that was in my beginnin dayz time and didnt know much about Official Servers or Hackers and battleeye..... and i didnt notice that the guy was hacking(Picked up a Cal.50 TWS from a dead gillih with full SUV and ammobox) I Told you guys this in my application to be honest to you. I Play Arma2 because of A.C.E and Missions with my Company /Bravo Company 3.Jägerkompanie/ there is no point for hacking because its all team based.. The bann was more then 10-14 month ago and in this time i set up my pc new for like 3 times.. I got no old GUID i got no old account name and i got no old seriel key (i use non-steam versoin) Battle Eye cant do anything for me , and they dont need to, i stand over it and forgett it. I was honest to you and told you guys this mistake and you associates me with a casual Global Banned stamp.. I Didn't have to told you anything about my arma 2 past in DayZ..But i did...and there is no way that you can figure out what my past was, But i told you from the ban because to be honest.. Its not fair from my perspective..I know you got your points and reason but in this situation i cant agree with it.

To summarize:

I play Arma 2 not because of the DayZ mod, because of A.C.E and my Company..There is no point to play with hacks in any Company, and that make no point for me to play with hacks in DayZ... I do never hack, and i will never hack in any game. I just want to be honest, and from my view it looks like that you just exploit this information against me that i give to you.

My Question is now:

Is there any way that i can play with you in future?

(I cant give you information from BattleEye because i dont have information for Battle Eye)

Or am i black listed for ever?

Im really excited and interessted to play this form of DayZ

otherwhise i wont give a fuck and just leave.

Your community is really interessting and i would love to be a part of it..But there are stairs in my way that i cannot climb alone, You need to help me a bit and show me some Sympathie

Thank you and in best hope

Nico P.

(Sry for my bad english and everything i wrote is not against any of you, you make a great job and i understand many of it, but at this point i cant feel with you)

• El Presidente

One does not get globally banned for picking up a hacked weapon, it's a rumor that spread within the DayZ community after an incorrect BattlEye banwave some time in 2013.

See this thread for the information you need to provide in order for the ban to be lifted.

Guest MrBeowolf
Global bans are handled by BattlEye and NOT DayZRP. There is absolutely nothing we can do about your ban unless you can provide proof in form of an email that contains a confirmation from BattlEye that your key was stolen or the ban is illegitimate.

This is the ONLY way for you to get unbanned from DayZRP after receiving a Global Ban.

Ok just let this play in our head...

I contact BE..and say :

Hey Guys..I got a Global banned 10-14 month ago, and i just picked up a weapon and get banned...

That infos above are the only i have...

They will need a KEY or a GUID or something.. but i dont have

so the will say:

Sry we cant help you..

OR?!

Can they help me without any Keys or GUIDS or Profile files/names?

Just to notice

i got arma 2 with a CLEAN GUID that i owned weeks after that ban...

So im not Blacklisted in BE

i got a clean vest..

I mean Key/GUID sry

and BTW i know 3-4 other guys that get banned for the same reason ..2 of them are in a COOP Company...

• Legend

We need the proof.

• El Presidente

Global bans are handled by BattlEye and NOT DayZRP. There is absolutely nothing we can do about your ban unless you can provide proof in form of an email that contains a confirmation from BattlEye that your key was stolen or the ban is illegitimate.

This is the ONLY way for you to get unbanned from DayZRP after receiving a Global Ban.

Ok just let this play in our head...

I contact BE..and say :

Hey Guys..I got a Global banned 10-14 month ago, and i just picked up a weapon and get banned...

That infos above are the only i have...

They will need a KEY or a GUID or something.. but i dont have

so the will say:

Sry we cant help you..

OR?!

Can they help me without any Keys or GUIDS or Profile files/names?

Just to notice

i got arma 2 with a CLEAN GUID that i owned weeks after that ban...

So im not Blacklisted in BE

i got a clean vest..

I mean Key/GUID sry

and BTW i know 3-4 other guys that get banned for the same reason ..2 of them are in a COOP Company...

What do you mean you don't have cdkey or guid, how did you get them in the first place then?

Guest MrBeowolf

I bought Arma 2 CO in media Markt...i installed it and play..after my ban the key was useless for me ..so the manuel where the key was on.. i throw it in the bin after i bought the Arma 2 CO again...i need to set up my PC for like 3 times so all regs or GUIDS are deleted...i just have my new KEY and my NEW GUID that i get after i bought ARMA 2 again....so my old banned ARMA ACCOUNT is completly deleted on my pc...i dont have anything left...so i can contact BE and say he guys confirm that im clean with my NEW things that i owned 10-14 month ago..... and they will say its clean....but the old one is lost ...i cant do anything to get anything back..

Like i said..

It was a mistake from BE and from me to pick up the hacked weapon and get banned..

I DO NOT HACK

thats the only thing i can say and give to you..

the only thing i can do is to hope that u give me your sympathy

and just believe me...

And i give you this information to be honest...

but i think it was a mistake :/

Or did you have only ONE GUID for IP? i dont get it really..

THE GUID is difrent betwen the CD KEYS?

Or did you have the same after you change CD KEY?

if its so, i can contact BE

Guest MrBeowolf

To clear it out, because im a bit confused about that what i got written there:

I played a round DayZ ,I was banned, deinstall the whole game,after a few weeks i bought a new one in Media Markt, installed it,played it since yet, and System reinstall for like 3 times...soooo.

The only thing i have is

My Actual CD KEY

My Actual GUID

and my Actual Arma 2 Profiles

------------------------------------------

The Banned Key is away, its lost, maybe its exist somewhere on the back of my old Manual somwhere on the dump (but i cant get it back)

The Banned GUID (if it can get banned idk what this really is)

is away because i start from new, with NEW KEYS and NEW PROFILES

I dont write it down or something..i really dont know that something like this exist...

So I CAN contact BE and send them my ACTUAL/NEW GUID and Key so they can PROOF that their are clear...but the old /KEY/GUID/ are lost.. and EVEN IF I WANT i dont have any chance to access any of this information's....

I hope its clear what i mean otherwhise i can try it better in German(maybe?!)

• MVP

Without that information, and confirmation from BattlEye, we can not unban your account. We do not allow people to buy a new copy of the game to circumvent the Global Ban process, without confirmation that your CD Key/GUID was stolen.

Appeal denied