Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 01:47

IRA/SKA Ban Appeal

Guest WinslowBarington

Guest WinslowBarington

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Winslows Original Ban

Everyone from IRA/SKA who was banned were banned for harboring me after the above ban was given. There are no other direct links to others being banned in relation to playing with me after this ban was given.

Why the verdict is not fair:

The bans were justified, the majority of us have all had our fair share of experience in taking on Staff roles and we all understand the frustration, problems and general trouble we caused on the server, however with your (wonderful) new system implemented, myself and the others come to the joint decision that we'd all give our inputs in this Ban Appeal to try and give it a final shot so to speak.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

We've spent quite a fair bit a time away from DayzRP. Trying out our own things, playing other games and generally sticking together trying to get back to the way we used to be when we played DayzRP together as a group.

DayzRP brought our group together and we've enjoyed playing together, through both the good and not so good times we've had.

Admittedly, we've made some horrible mistakes during our time on DayzRP, but we'd also like to think we brought a lot to DayzRP in our time with you all and we'd hope that it hasn't all been bad.

Looking through some of the time we've spent together, we've managed to dig out some footage and photo's to try and show you that we weren't the monsters a lot of you thought we were (Not all the time anyway)

IRA & SKA play Chernarussian Roulette with some hostages

IRA teaching VOX a lesson on robbery

IRA rescuing Rolle from Brotherhood

IRA meets PsiSyndicate

IRA execution stories Ft. CLF

Altar Castle Infiltration with Al-Takizh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCxxBMaeifo

Infamous IRA disco at the Ravens Nest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89hqUGDu2fM

There's a ton more footage of the IRA in action and a lot more later footage of the SKA during their time on the server too.

We would like to think that the time we put into making our backstories, our clan threads and the effort we put into our RP posts made it just a little easier to deal with us (if we ever gone on the wrong side of one another)

Our clan threads took a lot of time to put together, not failing to mention the IRA weapons trading thread and SKA weapons licensing thread amongst others.

The IRA backstory:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-official-i-r-a-backstory?highlight=Jerry

IRA Clan Thread

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-i-r-a-irish-republican-army-recruitment-closed

The good feedback we've received from others (even those who disliked us)

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-feedback-on-clans?highlight=feedback+on+clans

SKA Threads:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ska-sovetskoy-krasnoy-armiya-recruitment-closed

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ska-sovetskoy-krasnoy-armiya-recruitment-open-for-oceanic-timezone-only

Weapons Licenses:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ska-weapon-licenses

Top 10 clans

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-top-10-clans-and-role-players

For all it sounds like we're trying to blow our own trumpets by linking this, the point we're trying to make is that we did bring good RP to DayzRP and we did offer something which many others tried to bring to DayzRP and the feedback shows people enjoyed us (for most of the time anyway)

We understand we've constantly been a pain in the side of the community, however we would like another shot at DayzRP.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

We would like IRA/SKA members to have their bans removed. If restrictions need to be placed on accounts, then so be it. Come up with your own devices, your own way of dealing with us.

I personally would gladly avoid the forums altogether and would only post my POV when called to a report should that day ever come.

I know the rest of the group all intend to put their own piece into this thread once they're all online.

What could you have done better?:

This could be a very long list, I won't go into the finer details, but I think both our group and the majority of staff and players know the wrongs we've committed and the mistakes we've made.

We can't stress enough how sorry we are for the trouble we've caused and if there ever was a way to make up for these mistakes, then please let it be known.

Thanks for your time, Irish Republican Army - Sovetskoy Krasnoy Armiya

To further our above post, we would gladly discuss anything over Teamspeak should it make this process any easier.

• El Presidente

Weren't you bunch spamming our PlugDJ channel with "#SKA4LYFE" or something like that just a few days ago?

Didn't you create your own community and trash talk DayZRP there on how bad we were and how you would do everything much better?

Didn't you create multiple alt accounts and spam the forums as well as TeamSpeak?

Finally, weren't your game play tactics unfair and did not follow the good spirit of role playing, to a point where staff had to intervene in game?

• Legend

To elaborate to the above post by Rolle,

Didn't you single handedly get SKA and IRA removed and banned from DayZRP?

You alone were responsible for the removal of at least 20 community members by returning and hiding behind an alternate account.

You can blame them for hiding you of course, and that is correct. But if you hadn't even considered going back in incognito, they would all still be here today.

The fact is Winslow, that after you abandoned Desmond Tutu and started IRA you were nothing but trouble to the community. I knew you before that, since you were a recurring face at Haven. Heck, we even shared Haven with you since you were nice enough to help us defend it. You were a good roleplayer and I saw you as a friend, until you started IRA.

It all boils down to your attitude, and you have a bad one. You have bad judgement and this all ended up in your permanent removal from DayZRP. Had you let it go by that time, and appealed now we could've seen a different outcome of it all.

But for the fun of it, let's list up everything you did from the moment you were banned in this report.

• This post with your first alt account.

• First account you returned with was HIGHLANDER followed up by The Great. On Highlander you tried hiding by just not posting as you. Unfortunately you forgot that you used the same template as you always used when you created a ban appeal.
    On the account "The Great", you tried appealing and acted sincere and apologetic. During this period you created even more accounts to badmouth staff. Posts have unfortunately been removed off these. There's also the repeated attempts to come into TS and troll/badmouth.

• You then returned again and, you created this, this, this, this and this account. These were probably to hide your "reincarnation" as Stary Strangler.

• While being in SKA you all started a endless amount of reports and trouble. You also had a big drama with SVR which caused staff to moderate both threads heavily. Read both threads for evidence on the first 100 pages.

• Stary Strangler was noticed and banned. The rest of SKA who hid you were also removed.

• You then created Boris Appeal where you posted a ban appeal which is currently archived due to the obvious troll and idiocy shown. Poor grammar (even though your grammar and vocabulary is good) and shittalking. But contained the following "brilliant" sentences:
    - Why the verdict is not fair: I dont even no what the fuc is goen on son
    - Brushin my teeth i loked at my wotch and was saying "Oh fucin hell almsot late"
    - What would you like to achieve with this appeal: sort out this crazy, wacky stuff
    - Kept a low profile, played dumb and kept my head down to a certain degree.
    - This last spree I've had has been good, I've enjoyed it. It's nice to be under the radar without constantly being under the heat of the staff.
    - Either way though, there really was no way I was ever going to be let back in here
    - And in the end you also badmouthed a staff member.
    This was your 2nd appeal. Maybe not a serious one, but still an appeal.

• You then created this, this and this account. Still trying to troll us.

• On the account Tyrone Chicken you created a post which is archived where you badmouthed staff members and community members of DayZRP to full extent. I won't even quote it, because frankly it is silly and hillarious to read your feint attempts at justifying your actions.

• DeadZone - You created or helped with a community which was a blatant copy of DayZRP. During this period you were very silent here on DayZRP and we were happy about that. But DeadZone died and now you're back here where you started. Coincidental?

• Last account you made which isn't removed was this one. The posts might be deleted.

• You then did not create any obvious accounts at least. But I am sure you still have some accounts lying around here somwhere.

• We allow banned accounts to create a ban appeal, you do so even though you made 2 ban appeals before.

• You and your friends joined the PlugDJ channel last weekend and spammed #SKA4LYFE and "Winslowblablabla".

• What about all the DDoS attacks who coincidentally happened around the time you were spamming us? Coincidense or your actions?

• Last but not least we have all the attempts to spam and badmouth staff on our IRC channel. I am pretty sure you were one of them, threatening with DDoS attacks.

So reading from the above list I am curious as to how you can justify your behaviour and even think that we'll allow you back in this community?

There is also more accounts, which has been deleted by staff members earlier due to the amount of posts you spammed us with.

After the pain and unnecessary work you've caused both staff and ex-staff + normal community members here on DayZRP I can not see that justified at all.

I'd like to see your arguements for this, because when it comes down to all of this you have been the most troubled community member in DayZRP. No other member have caused as much drama and crap as you have. You refuse to let go and you continuously come back with this and that account acting like a 3 year old troubled kid. I'd like to hear how would you act if the tables were turned around and I had acted like you?`

There's probably more accounts then the above mentioned accounts, because some have been pruned and some were never noticed. There are loads of posts aswell that has been deleted.

Adding on top of this you have members that joined you in this "attack" against DayZRP.

This is only YOU, Winslow. As for some of the other members of IRA/SKA some of them caused trouble as well, but not nearly as much as you did.

Please clarify my questions above.

Signed

Dr. Dimitri "wrecker" Stepanov

Guest WinslowBarington

Of the accounts listed the only ones which belonged to me were the very first few which were created right after my initial ban was given, those would be Highlander and The Great.

None of the others listed, other than Boris belonged to me. I have no idea who they belong to and I assume they belong to someone who has tried to shed further bad light on myself/they others for obvious reasons.

Whilst in SKA I didn't have a great deal to do with reports or the drama between the two at all for obvious reasons of trying to keep my head down.

I was never part of Deadzone Staff, ever. At no point had I ever bad mouthed DayzRP or tried to belittle it on the Deadzone forums.

The DJ ? I have no idea about nor does anyone else who was online at the time this appeal was made, however I can contact he others to see if they played any part in it. Not everyone from SKA/IRA keeps in contact with one another, so I can't really comment on the actions of others until I know for sure.

The DDoS attacks you're referring to haven't just effected DayzRP, but DeadZone and all other communities similar to DayzRP. Neither myself nor anyone else from SKA/IRA had anything to do with these attacks and for all it won't mean a great deal to most of you, you have my word on that.

We enjoyed DayzRP during the time we played hence the continuous attempts to come back, for all we've been stopped from playing, that's still do sent mean we want to ruin it for others and we know exactly how it feels to be DDoS'd. Not failing to mention he fact that none of us even have a clue about it or where we'd even start.

Again, the IRC chat was used only by myself personally when I spoke to Sin in the past whilst I was still a member.

To answer your later questions Hofer, honestly I'd have backed down if I'd have seen someone so keen to play again who had out the time and effort into their previous clans, their RP posts and everything else they'd played a part in.

I won't go into my initial ban, but the majority of issues you so listed above I've played no part in nor have the rest of the group. The DDoS attacks and the DJ etc. we played no part in and I can only assume it was someone who wasn't overly keen on us.

The decision is always going to be in the hands of the staff, but with what we linked in the first post, did I really create that much trouble? I posted in reports and was only ever banned once for logging in, inside of the Haven other to an that I never ever broke the rules other than my antics on the forums,

I was a stickler for the rules to the point where I was being penalised for it where rules had to be made to counter my own actions. At the time, I saw it as black and white, I wasn't playing the system, I was playing against the system and for this I do sincerely apologise.

If I were in your position, then I'd take into consideration all the positives we brought to the community and the RP and the excitement we did bring. People miss SKA and IRA as the threads and feedback show. If you ever had it int you to allow us back in, then I you'd have my word that id ever forum post unless i was called forward to a report as I've said earlier.

And to put your mind at ease, I have no other accounts on the forums, I've made a total of 4 and will hold my hands up to these four accounts, the two named above alongside Boris and Winslow.

If there's anything else, then fire away.

Had a ret-read of your post Hofer and you've said I have a bad attitude.

Until you've played with me and spoke with me properly, I don't really think you can say I have a bad attitude until you've seen thing s from my perspective atleast.

For all I had my problems with Caesar, there was a point when I hated Tortov, Zipcoudaa, Kilgore, Arrex and everyone else who was in SVR/MVD to the point where I was pushing to get them banned. However if you speak to any of them now and ask for their opinion on me now that we've met, spoke and played with one another, their opinion will be very different as is mine of them.

I played alongside Rolle for a short period of time and can honestly say I'd have took him into IRA in an instant. For all he made what I would deem some very questionable decisions as a member of staff, to talk to and play with alone I thought he was spot on, an ideal player.

I really can't say I like or don't like someone or say someone has a bad attitude until I've actually played with them or atleast had enough time with them properly to make a real judgement.

As we've all said, people can act like dicks on the forums, myself more so, but I'd like to think I'm totally different once you've spoken to me in person and hope those who've I've made amends with can back that up.

• Legend

I never claimed that you did anything against DayZRP when you were at DeadZone. I said you were silent and it was good.

The decision is always going to be in the hands of the staff, but with what we linked in the first post, did I really create that much trouble?

I originally intended not to bring up what happened before your original ban but if you want to, sure. Here we go:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-unreasonable-demands-trigger-happy

In this report you showed poor attitude and flamed staff on several occations.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-i-r-a-irish-republican-army-recruitment-closed

Harbouring your own actions during "Jerry Says"

Long and extensive warning history for flaming AND ingame.

s9GBRha.jpg

You claim that your RP was praised? I have proof that shows that it was also disapproved.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ira

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ira-and-the-bible

Creatng a report discussion to belittle Caesar's verdict.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-poor-no-outcome-verdict?pid=320878#pid320878

I could go on with this, but I won't spend more time doing so frankly because I think I have proved my point.

Of the accounts listed the only ones which belonged to me were the very first few which were created right after my initial ban was given, those would be Highlander and The Great.

None of the others listed, other than Boris belonged to me. I have no idea who they belong to and I assume they belong to someone who has tried to shed further bad light on myself/they others for obvious reasons.

We cannot prove that the above mentioned accounts belonged to you personally since they were created and posted via VPN and/or Proxy servers. But the fact is that the style of writing and the vocabulary matches yours almost identically. Some of the information posted in these appeals and/or posts could've not have come from anyone besides you.

Boris' appeal was enough to leave one player permanently banned forever from DayZRP, no matter how sincere the apology had been. That appeal was disgusting, and you know it even though you might find it "funny".

To answer your later questions Hofer, honestly I'd have backed down if I'd have seen someone so keen to play again who had out the time and effort into their previous clans, their RP posts and everything else they'd played a part in.

Are you saying you would forgive me even after I publicly had badmouthed you, and your whole staff team? Even tried getting some of the staff members banned by lying?

If I were in your position, then I'd take into consideration all the positives we brought to the community and the RP and the excitement we did bring. People miss SKA and IRA as the threads and feedback show. If you ever had it int you to allow us back in, then I you'd have my word that id ever forum post unless i was called forward to a report as I've said earlier.

You brought positives sure, but they were heavily outweighed by the obvious rule breaches and the sheer amount of shit you pulled both ingame and on the forums. Some people miss SKA and IRA, others are glad they are gone.

Until you've played with me and spoke with me properly, I don't really think you can say I have a bad attitude until you've seen thing s from my perspective atleast.

I really can't say I like or don't like someone or say someone has a bad attitude until I've actually played with them or atleast had enough time with them properly to make a real judgement.

As we've all said, people can act like dicks on the forums, myself more so, but I'd like to think I'm totally different once you've spoken to me in person and hope those who've I've made amends with can back that up.

I have played with you. Quite alot actually. We shared the same TS channels almost every day for over a week while defending Haven from continuous attacks from Doragonzu, SVR and MVD. You were there and we were happy.

I told you in my initial post that I saw you as a good RPer and a nice chap. But you changed, IRA changed you. You acted like a dick on the forums, and you broke the rules while playing the game.

I'm still missing some answers from the first post I made.

• This is your 3rd appeal, after mocking the community and staff in your second appeal. How can you on earth justify your reincarnation?

• The ban appeal and other posts made on your alternate accounts (who you say are yours) are utterly shitty. They only badmouth staff and the community. Justify this.

• How can you justify coming back on an alternate account and single handedly being responsible for the ban of 20ish community members?

I could spend so much more time digging evidence Winslow, but frankly I don't want to spend more time doing so. You should know what you've done wrong, but you seem to narrow-sighted to actually realize it.

Guest WinslowBarington

I trust your judgement Hofer, you've been in Staff for quite some time now and rightly so.

I approached you when I was in ToG as Desmond Tutu, you were a helping hand then and if this appeal is going to go any where I hope your in the same frame of mind.

I'll try and answer what I can as fully as I can to try and make things clearer from my perspective.

I originally intended not to bring up what happened before your original ban but if you want to, sure. Here we go:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-unreasonable-dem...gger-happy

In this report you showed poor attitude and flamed staff on several occations.

In the above report, I played no part in the actions which took place in that day. I shot no one, I hurt no one and done nothing other than stand and watch the events which took place.

There were two users who received bans for RDM in regards to this incident, Patient Bear and AndyPandy. I took no part in any of the killing, hurting or questioning.

I spoke up in the report to try and defend my friends as I always have done. Admittedly I did speak up to the staff, but only to defend myself.

Would you deem these posts worthy of being posted or even warranted for that matter?:

Well I have heard a lot of foolish remarks on dayzRP, but Winslow, you just got into the top 3 of most arrogant and most toe twitching annoying quotes of 2013.

Congratulations.

At least you finally slipped out why you are here. Thank you.

Osaka played no prior role in this report and this is the first comment he makes.

Keep your posts on the topic Winslow.

You posted this after a string of other off-topic posts were made by several other users none of which were addressed, only mine.

As Sin himself says:

Post: #56 [solved] RE: Unreasonable Demands/ Trigger Happy

There are clear and obvious differences between Chernorussian Roulette and Jerry Says. One is a game of chance, the other a game of skill. One offers the chance to live, the other, a chance to die. I could go on, but fundamentally, the differences between the games are not important.

In the videos I've linked above, a game of Chernarussian Roulette is being played by both IRA and CLF. For all the RP was good, both incidents offered the survivors a slim chance of survival, however the Jerry Says game offers more of a chance where as Chernarussian Roulette will only leave one player of a group regardless of size left alive, however it was never brought to the attention of staff.

My table of Warning Points is something I'm not proud of, but my heaviest punishment for my only ever in-game offense was revoked. Most of my comments on the forums weren't intended as flame, but were seen as that way. I did try and appeal a few of the points, however failed.

I could have held my tongue in certain instances, definitely and I should have, however the heat of the moment got the better of me and here I am now.

In relation to the thread you made here:

I was disappointed and angered by the decision, I wanted answers and no one could give them to me. I'd tried PM'ing Caesar before and problems I'd had and didn't think it got us any where. I didn't want to make it public to belittle him, it was made public to highlight the problems I was having which I've discussed with Sin in the past in private.

[quote=We cannot prove that the above mentioned accounts belonged to you personally since they were created and posted via VPN and/or Proxy servers. But the fact is that the style of writing and the vocabulary matches yours almost identically. Some of the information posted in these appeals and/or posts could've not have come from anyone besides you.

Boris' appeal was enough to leave one player permanently banned forever from DayZRP, no matter how sincere the apology had been. That appeal was disgusting, and you know it even though you might find it "funny".

As I've said, the accounts weren't mind and were made on a Proxy. I can't control who makes what, if I knew who had made it, there I sure as hell wouldn't be keeping it a secret. The appeals I've made have been as sincere as can be, there isn't anything else I can do without being told to do it. I can't change what's been done, but would like to be given to chance to try and make up for it, or atleast show that it wouldn't happen again.

Are you saying you would forgive me even after I publicly had badmouthed you, and your whole staff team? Even tried getting some of the staff members banned by lying?

Could you please let me know what I lied about and I'll explain it in as much detail as possible.

If you're referring to Zhunk knowing about a banned player, he did. I will go into finer detail if so required. I had no qualms with Zhunk and thought he was a good admin, but the point still stood that he knew.

And yes, I would forgive you. I don't know any of you, or any of the staff on a personal level. This is a game, tensions are raised at times and what I've said to others before in the past such as Zipcouda and the rest of the ex-SVR members I would take back a million times over.

Until you've spoken to someone properly and got to know them, you can't pass judgement based on forum behavior, not in my opinion anyway.

As I said earlier, if I was in the position of staff, then yes I would lift the bans, however there would be tight restrictions, very tight restrictions. I would see no problem in sitting on 99% Warning Level for the rest of my time here if I were ever given the chance to return.

I've ran my own communities in the past and I've seen my fair share of idiots and people who've acted like me, but I can honestly say I've never banned someone to never lift the ban again. For the most part, I can forgive and forget, it would need to be something extreme for me to never forgive someone, not the antics on a forum over a game.

You brought positives sure, but they were heavily outweighed by the obvious rule breaches and the sheer amount of shit you pulled both ingame and on the forums. Some people miss SKA and IRA, others are glad they are gone.

Some people are glad, but aren't the opinions of everyone in the community important too?

The threads and comments made show people enjoyed our clans, yes we had our moments, quite a few of them, but I think things would be greatly different should we be given the chance to try for a final time. For all we've caused trouble on the server, I don't think what we've done was heavily outweighed by some of our less glorious moments.

I have played with you. Quite alot actually. We shared the same TS channels almost every day for over a week while defending Haven from continuous attacks from Doragonzu, SVR and MVD. You were there and we were happy.

I told you in my initial post that I saw you as a good RPer and a nice chap. But you changed, IRA changed you. You acted like a dick on the forums, and you broke the rules while playing the game.

We did indeed play together, but certainly not on the level I'd consider us to be on talking or friendly terms. I spent most of my time with Sidewinder and Gina. If you take a look back through my posts from back then and IRA, the majority of very similar and both myself and Caesar hit it off from the word go. Sometimes people just don't get on, we didn't get on.

You've also said I broke the rules in-game, but I never ever broke rules whilst in the IRA, ever. I was never found guilty in a report, for the simple reason that I didn't want to break rules. I wouldn't like someone to cheat/be unfair against me, so why should they need to have it done to them?

I was punished for a single incident in-game during my time of defending the Haven when I was in ToG, and that was when I logged in during an attack which I had no clue about.

For this I was punished and this was my only punishment.

I did follow rules in-game and it was my comments on the forums which got me into trouble. I would like to think my RP was good as was the amount of time and effort I put into RP posts and threads.

I spent a lot of time on DayzRP and certainly wouldn't like it to end like this. For all I've been a thorn in the side of many, I know if I were in the position of the staff right now that I would give a final chance, regardless of past actions.

In all honesty, what harm can it cause?

I can apologize till I'm blue in the face, but he majority of actions you've listed were never done by me or anyone else in IRA/SKA for that matter.

How can you justify coming back on an alternate account and single handedly being responsible for the ban of 20ish community members?

I was asked to play again, I didn't force my way back into the community. I offered to help with the SKA clan thread and was asked to play again. Those who were banned and did know I was playing all agreed that they were taking a big risk by playing with me and were willing to take that risk.

I'm not narrowly sighted, not in the slightest. I fully understand and aknlwedge what I've done wrong and have seen the full effect it has caused for the staff. I'm not asking for full forgiveness, I'm asking to be allowed to be given the chance to try and redeem myself.

You've seen my good side and I'd like to be remembered for that rather than Winslow the dick.

I'd forgive and forget, the question is, can you?

• Legend

I trust your judgement Hofer, you've been in Staff for quite some time now and rightly so.

I approached you when I was in ToG as Desmond Tutu, you were a helping hand then and if this appeal is going to go any where I hope your in the same frame of mind.

I'll try and answer what I can as fully as I can to try and make things clearer from my perspective.

I am, I was and I will continue being a helping hand to those who deserve it. In my eyes, after what you said to me after your ban is not worthy of my hand.

I spoke up in the report to try and defend my friends as I always have done. Admittedly I did speak up to the staff, but only to defend myself.

Yes, you definitely spoke up in the report. I would quote, but I can't be bothered. You wrecked your chances at reincarnation by responding the way you did.

My table of Warning Points is something I'm not proud of, but my heaviest punishment for my only ever in-game offense was revoked. Most of my comments on the forums weren't intended as flame, but were seen as that way. I did try and appeal a few of the points, however failed.

I could have held my tongue in certain instances, definitely and I should have, however the heat of the moment got the better of me and here I am now.

No, they weren't seen as flame, they -were- flame.

I was disappointed and angered by the decision, I wanted answers and no one could give them to me. I'd tried PM'ing Caesar before and problems I'd had and didn't think it got us any where. I didn't want to make it public to belittle him, it was made public to highlight the problems I was having which I've discussed with Sin in the past in private.

PM's are PRIVATE Messages for a reason. You publicly showed the PM. Blame yourself.

As I've said, the accounts weren't mine and were made on a Proxy. I can't control who makes what, if I knew who had made it, there I sure as hell wouldn't be keeping it a secret. The appeals I've made have been as sincere as can be, there isn't anything else I can do without being told to do it. I can't change what's been done, but would like to be given to chance to try and make up for it, or atleast show that it wouldn't happen again.

Whether or not the accounts belonged to you or not, cannot be proved by me or you. I choose to believe that they were you. Irrelevant.

The appeals were sincere, and you showed us what you really thought of us by saying that they were sincere. You really did put that clearly.

If you're referring to Zhunk knowing about a banned player, he did. I will go into finer detail if so required. I had no qualms with Zhunk and thought he was a good admin, but the point still stood that he knew.

And yes, I would forgive you. I don't know any of you, or any of the staff on a personal level. This is a game, tensions are raised at times and what I've said to others before in the past such as Zipcouda and the rest of the ex-SVR members I would take back a million times over.

You could never provide proof that Zhunk knew this, and we confronted him about it. This is another lie served by the great Winslow.

You would certainly not forgive me after I had put those "sincere" words out in a public forum aimed at you personally. If you would forgive it, you would be outright naive to do so. Another irrelevant point made in this appeal.

I would see no problem in sitting on 99% Warning Level for the rest of my time here if I were ever given the chance to return.

I can certainly see the problem, because you would be banned within a week.

aren't the opinions of everyone in the community important too?

Exactly. That's why you will stay banned forever.

In all honesty, what harm can it cause?

I can apologize till I'm blue in the face, but he majority of actions you've listed were never done by me or anyone else in IRA/SKA for that matter.

It will cause harm to the community, because your friends will continue to harbour you and a unban for you will show our community that we forgive everything, therefore they can do whatever the fuck they want.

It will cause more harm then good. I am certain of that.

I was asked to play again, I didn't force my way back into the community. I offered to help with the SKA clan thread and was asked to play again. Those who were banned and did know I was playing all agreed that they were taking a big risk by playing with me and were willing to take that risk.

By admitting this, you officially just crushed any hope that the other SKA and IRA members had of coming back to this community. Congratulations :)

I'm not narrowly sighted, not in the slightest. I fully understand and aknlwedge what I've done wrong and have seen the full effect it has caused for the staff. I'm not asking for full forgiveness, I'm asking to be allowed to be given the chance to try and redeem myself.

You are narrowly sighted, because with this appeal you are trying to justify your reincarnation by using SKA and IRA's reputation as an excuse. That reputation did not solely become what it is/was because of you. You were just one man along the crowd.

You had your shot at coming back, even though it was illegal while playing as Stary Strangler.

You've seen my good side and I'd like to be remembered for that rather than Winslow the dick.

That ship sailed long ago. It is impossible to regain.

I am expecting you to create numerous alt accounts after this appeal to try to "regain your trust and honour". Just keep on doing it, you make yourself look like a child and a fool.

I'd forgive and forget, the question is, can you?

Nope.

Appeal denied

• El Presidente

Just be clear this is official and not admins being biased (again):

The final word is - you and your friends are not welcome on DayZRP anymore. As Hofer said, you had many chances to redeem yourself, you chose not to take them and now it is too late to do that or forgive, damage has been done. We believe reinstating you will bring DayZRP community nothing but trouble and would require staff to monitor your every step when they could be doing other, more important things. It's simply not worth it considering your previous behavior, the risks are too high.