Server time: 2017-08-23, 10:11

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMS

Jamewehow Wengu's Loss

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Jamewehow stands looking down at the lake, his eyes red from sleep deprivation and his hands clenched around his axe so tight that the markings of the wooden handle transfer onto the skin on his hands. He is quiet, silent, waiting and watching over the lake. As he sits there he sees the emotion shown by the usual gathering at Prud as they find the body of an SDS man. The crowd begins to exchange handshakes and embraces one and other. The people are happy to sit and eat their tinned beans and cold pasta next to a dead and decaying member of the human race. Jamewehow turns to his right and sees that he has be joined by a friend, one of Jamewehow's last friends and even this one hardly shows interest anymore.

"Howdy Jamewehow"

The unmistakable voice of Prud lakes resident cowboy John Bazarov. Johns hat is facing the wrong way and his face has been splattered with camo paint.

"Hi John, heading down there are you?"

"On my way now partner, see you in a bit"

John gets up and runs down to the camp he seems uncaring as well. The usual Prud gathering are walking around like chickens, knocking into each other and all running around like mad men. Jamewehow takes another look at his axe and then presses his index finger into the mud. He lets out a sigh and then slams the axe Into the ground with one sweep. The mud flings into the air and the axe remains propped up by its dark and dirty final resting place. Jamewehow places a hand on his knee and gets slowly to his feet. A tear leaves his right eye and evaporates on his cheek.

"All is lost"

Jamewehow then takes out a picture of his friends old and new. It is one picture made from 20 smaller ones.

"I betrayed you all... And for what? A gun or two, a car even basic things. May god have mercy on me."

Jamewehow places the picture back into the side in his jacket and zips it up. He then stamps the back of the axe deeper into it's muddy grave and walks down towards the lake. As he walks he throws a small piece of card with some information away and the wind takes it on it's course. Like a bird of prey the card hangs silently in the air and is carried off.

// this is kind of an ongoing story my character that I'm going to be adding to I'm an okay story writer I'm no Tomeran :D

Feedback is welcomed :)

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Make it yellow pal! Looks better :)

Wrote it on my phone in bed on tapatalk because I couldn't sleep :) I'll make it yellow when I come on my computer tomorrow :D

Please don't make it yellow. Grey works fine, like all text on the forum. If yellow was better, all text on the forum would be yellow.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Please don't make it yellow. Grey works fine, like all text on the forum. If yellow was better, all text on the forum would be yellow.

Ok Gijs I'll trust your colour picking skills on this one :)

Murdercool    32

Looking great James! :D

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Looking great James! :D

Thanks man :)

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Best story i ever read.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Best story i ever read.

Love you John!

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Best story i ever read.

Love you John!

Everybody does :P

enar21    1

NO JAMWEHOW dont be sad! I am your friend! I have met you once at prud and loved your character, but then you got held hostage by SDS and I havent seen you since. I wish I did. Kim misses jame but he cant find him :) I have been asking Kulul (I believe his name was) about you but he says he doesnt know where you are :(

Awesome story though, a bit sad. I hope I can meet you soon so I can cheer him up :)

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

NO JAMEHOWE dont be sad! I am your friend! I have met you once at prud and loved your character, but then you got held hostage by SDS and I havent seen you since. I wish I did. Kim misses Jamehow but he cant find him :))

Awesome story though, a bit sad. I hope I can meet you soon so I can cheer him up :)

Cant play Jamewehow sadly in Volki but he will be back soon. Hes watching over Kim Silently ;)

enar21    1

NO JAMEHOWE dont be sad! I am your friend! I have met you once at prud and loved your character, but then you got held hostage by SDS and I havent seen you since. I wish I did. Kim misses Jamehow but he cant find him :))

Cant play Jamewehow sadly in Volki but he will be back soon. Hes watching over Kim Silently ;)

Oh too bad :/ Haha yeah I hope :) I wish to see you soon ! :D

tnkydoe    14

Obi will return soon

Sign in to follow this