Server time: 2017-10-18, 07:37
Safe Zone: CLOSED

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
LikeMike

WhiteList?

Question

LikeMike    0

I have been waiting for a respond towards my whitelist app for more then 2 weeks, Just wandering if I should be more patient or rewrite another one?

Thanks, Mike

8 answers to this question

WarMachine    11

You have to wait until the staff officially reviews it. It takes a lot of time to be checked since there are so many others trying to get in like you. Patience is key my friend. I waited a long time to but in the end its worth it. But good luck with you application!

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

The admins get many whitelists in each day, it takes time, just be patient, whilst waiting read up on threads in the forums, get a jist of your surroundings basically.

Samaritan    343

Patience is the key, people have waited for more than 2 weeks. The admins work hard to process the applications. Trust me if you get accepted it will be worth the wait.

Slute    1

It all depends how many admins decide to do apps, and how many they decide to do each day. They have lives as well, which always comes before games.

You can check how close you are to being reviewed by looking at your place in the Queue. This can be found at the bottom of the whitelist page. http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist.php

Rampage    0

As others have stated you need to be patient. Admins wear many different hats and are constantly busy with apps, reports and other things, not to mention IRL things as well. One thing I can say is that they work extremely hard getting whitelist apps done as quickly as possible. Again, just be patient. Take this time to browse forums and go over the rules. The forums are very addicting and to be honest can be the best part of the community.

/solved

Jess Newton    2

yeah to reiterate I guess it takes time now days.. When I joined it only took a few hours.. I am on of the lucky ones :)

Hofer    20

Thankyou guys for your advice... my application has been accepted! :D

Remember to change your ingame name. The one you used today is not following our standards, and if you're seen with that online you will be kicked without warning.