Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:19
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

The Monster

Matt    24

*Dr Brown throw's a small piece of wood onto the fire and begin's to write in his old journal*

April 3rd 2014

6 months since I last wrote something meaningful in this godforsaken journal but I think now is the right time especially after the recent new's.

If your not me and you have stolen my journal off of me then let me fill you in I guess.

Four day's ago I found out that I only have three month's left to live I would go further into detail but you never know who could be looking through your stuff now day's.

With these final three months I will make the most of my life I will use my dying breathe to save the other's.

Lately some of the other Watcher's have started to give me dirty looks and are beginning to avoid me all this because of what I am in there eye's I am nothing but a monster.

*Dr Brown closes his book and smiles at the woman next to him*

Kanen    108

Short and sweet nice Matt i want you to keep doing these so I can stay up to date :)

Matt    24

*Dr Brown open's his journal and start's to write in his journal*

April 4th 2014

I awoke this morning to get the new's off of my friend Pat Spillane that he had something to show me at Kotei, when I arrived he greeted me he showed me that he had captured one of his fellow 501st members Thomas Cole he was one of the bastards who kidnapped and tortured me the other day from this point I knew something was about to happen.

I was right Voodoo the commander of 501st also one of the men who kidnapped and tortured me was hiding with his gun, Pat made him drop his weapon's we had the hostages locked up in a house at Kotei I gave them there last drink and meal after that Thomas was ready for the execution block.

We brought him to a rock as Voodoo watched he was shouting at us not to do it and to let him go but Thomas had committed crime's and deserved to die, well that's what the Watchers believe at least I do not but I am one of them now it was needed to show to the other Watcher's that I am not weak and that I no longer follow the rule's of the FreeMedics.

Thomas did not try to run and he did not flinch I struck the machete down on his neck cutting his head clean off quick and painless that's the most he deserved, the others watching did not say anything no insults thrown to neither the one being executed or the executioner just silence.

I will not write to much about what happened at Kotei it is hard to keep remembering I must try to forget or I will carry on regretting it, the only thing keeping me happy lately are my friends and of course her...

*Dr Brown closes the his journal and puts it into his pocket he stare's at his machete as a single tear fall's down his face as he whisper's *I am sorry*

//This should be daily if anything good happens ingame you guy's have really helped with the nice comment's as well really made my day this morning reading some of them :)

Matt    24

*Dr Brown Opens his journal as he blanks out the laughter at his camp*

April 9th 2014

Well the day finally came me and my men put our badges on and went out to spread the word of Veritas, we had a very unfortunate incident with the B17 and the BHM. *Dr Brown chuckles to himself as he writes that sentence*

So far leading my men has not been to hard but I can tell that it will be nothing but hard work from here on, we must not forget our objective though them vials of blood will soon be in my possession once again.

*Dr Brown stands up and raises his hand to his men 'Alright lads its Wednesday you know that calls for.... Pizza!'*

Owen    14

Nice insight to the mind of Dr Brown. Also a great read.

Matt    24

April 11th 2014

Well today was a good day met two new recruits Lucas and Matt both good guy's very loyal it seems im sure they will get along with the rest of my guy's well, after spending some time at Prud me and my guy's decided to visit little hill and by our surprise we came across some BHM folks lets just say I would rather not say the things we did at that camp...

*Dr Brown shudders as he remembers what Helix did with the fishing rod*

Well apart from that my guys and the rest of the BHM visited Prud again.

When we are arrived there was two other BHM members one was a nice lady called Paula I do not think she liked me allot granted I did call her cheese lady probably a bad choice on my end, nothing to exciting happened this day really just your old casual camp fire talk and of course being robbed by the SDS you know a casual Friday.

*Dr Brown puts out the fire at his camp and closes his eye's and whispers 'Saturday here we come'*

Matt    24

April 16th 2014

Slowly they are all leaving first Helix and now Pat what is a leader without his close comrades, yes my men are good but I do not know allot about them can I call them friends like the others at the end of the day I am there leader and that is it.

*Dr Brown loads two slugs into his shotgun*

It seems my only true friend who is all ways with me now is my trusty shotgun without it I would be dead but you can't talk to a shotgun that is just crazy.

It seems all of my old friends have either disappeared or either want me dead.... If only I could tell them Staggs Sophia Joe and the others who I have betrayed if only I could tell them why I have done what I have.

Maybe if I told them maybe they would understand but who say's they won't call me a liar and shoot me there and then I guess I just stick to the plan for now and make sure it all goes well and if it does not then I have no reason to live anymore.

*Dr Brown lays back and stares at the stars 'Soon my friends this shall all be over'*

Zelo    0

Nice, short and sweet :D but where's me?! >;O

Matt    24

where's me dude xD

Is me the woman next to him? xD

maybe not ;P r u cheating on i?

xD

Never would i cheat ;)and you will be in one all in due time ;)

Matt    24

April 18th 2014

Man today was a hell of a day the Dragons turned up in a plane screaming banzai crazy bastards it was all fun and games until the pilot crashed then things got really dark, turns out the pilot should of died with the plane and that he needed to kill himself doing some sort of ancient ritual the man cut a large X into his chest with a ancient knife the man they call the Shogun finished him off with his sword.

After the Dragons left Victor turned up and started being Victor as usual we all talked for a while but Victor thought it would be smart to insult the FreeMedics in front of me, I ordered my men to hold Victor down so I could kick him in the you know... Lets just say he won't be insulting the FreeMedics around me anymore.

Me and my men were all hanging around the fire until they brought up the topic of women.

Tassia.... I miss her everyday I really hope she would come out of the shadows just so I could see her again I feel lonely when she is not around even when I am surrounded by the people I call my friends it just is not the same as being with her.

Soon we shall be together my love.

*Dr Brown pulls up his shirt sleeve and looks at his rotting arm 'Fuck time is running out'*

Matt    24

How do you want to die? they asked me.

I wanted to see the environment one last time the view was beautiful there was a full moon out lighting up the vast hillside it almost made me forget about all of my problems.

Any last words they asked me?

What was there to say its been a good run? No all I could say was 'Life was good' my final thought was of Tassia she was the only thing that kept me alive the only thing that kept me caring but I did not know if she was alive anymore.

They opened fire the bullets rained into my chest for a moment I finally felt relieve, all of my problems and responsibility's were washed away.

I fell to my back looking up at the stars wondering what the afterlife would be like.

In every story the bad guy is defeated and the hero's rain victorious but in real life there is no good guy's and bad guy's just humans and monsters, and in this tale the monster was slain.

Hmm i wish i could take credit for your death but sadly i can not. Damn it. Still sad to see Matt go.

```````

Stagsview    625

I can though... Rest in peace...

The person most like Stagg's on the server is dead..Yet another person who knew me died.

Mick    8

70ba52a3774ec43d19513e3e865c7572.png

You're the second murder in my book Matt <3

You little bandit ;)

Dr. Matt..... :(

Stagsview    625

He killed Sophia... WE killed him

Sign in to follow this