Server time: 2017-10-22, 02:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Lon Welman

Whitelisting

Lon Welman    0

Hello there,

Waiting for my application to be accepted/denied (I hope accepted)

Wow it is so nerve wracking to wait grrrr....

haha anyone got some tips to kill some time ??

WarMachine    11

You could go around the forums and make yourself known. Talk to some people read some threads to get a general insight of what you shall be expecting. Other than that good luck with your app!

Guest King   
Guest King

Study the rules, else you will just wait to get banned :)

Jack Allen    18

Here are a few things i did before i got whitelisted:

1. If you have any questions, than ask them, you will be confused as hell if you don't. Unless you have no questions

2. Watch youtube videos about dayzrp, i know most people have scene Psisyncicates series and ImmortalHDs series, but theres a few other youtubers who have played DayzRP aswell.

3.For the love of god don't post questions asking how long whitelisting will take. It just depends how long you made your application.

4. Have a plan set, if you get whitelisted, you are going to most likely think you're going to spawn close to other people. However, alot of times you will spawn farther away from people, so figure out how your going to survive.

5. Communicate with other DayzRp players, they will help you out alot.

Hope this helped, enjoy your time on DayZRp! :D

Lon Welman    0

You could go around the forums and make yourself known. Talk to some people read some threads to get a general insight of what you shall be expecting. Other than that good luck with your app!

Thanks!

Here are a few things i did before i got whitelisted:

1. If you have any questions, than ask them, you will be confused as hell if you don't. Unless you have no questions

2. Watch youtube videos about dayzrp, i know most people have scene Psisyncicates series and ImmortalHDs series, but theres a few other youtubers who have played DayzRP aswell.

3.For the love of god don't post questions asking how long whitelisting will take. It just depends how long you made your application.

4. Have a plan set, if you get whitelisted, you are going to most likely think you're going to spawn close to other people. However, alot of times you will spawn farther away from people, so figure out how your going to survive.

5. Communicate with other DayzRp players, they will help you out alot.

Hope this helped, enjoy your time on DayZRp! :D

Thanks!

Study the rules, else you will just wait to get banned :)

Hahaha okay I will, Thanks!

SweetJoe    390

Hi. Im Joe. Nice to meet you.

It can be frustrating waiting for anything. Waiting for dayzrp is unbearable. But have no fear, our team of admins read all whitelists personally and will get to yours as soon as possible.

In the meanwhile I recommend you refresh on the rules and supplimental rules. It can only re-enforce your knowledge and make you a stronger community member. Also dont forget to read some of the reports to see some examples of how not to play and to see what happens when rules are broken.

If you have stand alone you can jump on the Rp server. Its not whitelisted or password protected. Browse the forum section dedicated for it for more information on that.

If you have any questions feel free to hop onto teamspeak and ask anyone in the help desk. Also dont hesitate to pm me here on the forum, or on the teamspeak.

Welcome to the community. Hope to see you in game soon.

----Joe Kalista

Lon Welman    0

It can be frustrating waiting for anything. Waiting for dayzrp is unbearable. But have no fear, our team of admins read all whitelists personally and will get to yours as soon as possible.

In the meanwhile I recommend you refresh on the rules and supplimental rules. It can only re-enforce your knowledge and make you a stronger community member. Also dont forget to read some of the reports to see some examples of how not to play and to see what happens when rules are broken.

If you have stand alone you can jump on the Rp server. Its not whitelisted or password protected. Browse the forum section dedicated for it for more information on that.

If you have any questions feel free to hop onto teamspeak and ask anyone in the help desk. Also dont hesitate to pm me here on the forum, or on the teamspeak.

----Joe Kalista

Thanks! I have read the rules up to 10 times allready because I wanted my application to be as perfect as possible.

I'm 2th in queue now :) so it wont be long I hope.

Hope to see you in game aswell

And thanks again:)

Lon Welman    0

----Joe Kalista

Thanks! I have read the rules up to 10 times allready because I wanted my application to be as perfect as possible.

I'm 2th in queue now :) so it wont be long I hope.

Hope to see you in game aswell

And thanks again:)

And I'm 4th again pffff....