Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 21:23

Un ban appeal

I am requesting an unban appeal because I got banned for 3 days.

I thought that you we're allowed to go get your gear back if you die from a glitch and I was wondering since it was my first offence if the ban would be reduced.

Thanks

George

• Legend

Please use the right Format

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]

Link to the source of punishment: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-s2-nlr-14-15-14-20-1-4-2014-neaf?pid=604789#pid604789

Why the verdict is not fair: I thought if you die from a glitch it is ok to return to get your gear but apparently it isn't.

Additional point of view: I am fine with all of the other things like character reset and 1 ban warning but the 3 day ban is abit much.

What would I like to achieve: I would like to achieve a reduced ban time.

What could I have done better: before returning to my body I should of contacted a admin for his point of view first and I can now learn from this and not do it again in the future.

I just think that 3 days is a bit unfair for my first offence

Thanks

• Legend

3 days is standard for NLR.

• Legend

Do you have any proof to back this up or did you talk to a staff member about this?

Like photos? If u want that I don't have any

I was talking to one of my friends on the radio tho if u wanna ask him

I'm fine with the warning and the character reset it's just the ban

• Emerald

This appeal brings no new evidence to the case that supports your claim.

In future, if you died by a glitch it is highly recommended to have some evidence to support your claim as well as asking a staff member if how you died was in fact a glitch.

As I said, this appeal brings no new evidence that supports your claim so we are sticking with the original verdict given. 3 Days is the standard NLR ban and is what everyone would've been given, regardless if it was their first offence or 10th.

Appeal Denied