Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:40

Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Chaos

hello guys

Dr.Chaos    0

hi, i`m dennis from berlin, germany. i never played roleplay before, but i get the idea of it and think that there is no better way to get into big adventures in dayz. :) so i cant wait to see you guys in the streets and fields of chernarus.

Harry    18

Hey buddy welcome.

Hope to see you ingame :-)

If you have any questions

feel free to ask them to me.

Since i am a very experienced

member *cough* *cough*

HashtagTM    0

Hey there and welcome good to see your interested a lot of us in fact i would say all of us will always will have some adventure going on weather it's Protecting people being a bandit or trying to TAKE OVER THE WORLD MHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:P Well any how i'll hopefully catch you in game

SweetJoe    279

hi, i`m dennis from berlin, germany. i never played roleplay before, but i get the idea of it and think that there is no better way to get into big adventures in dayz. :) so i cant wait to see you guys in the streets and fields of chernarus.

Howdy dude! Welcome welcome! We have many many German players as well as people from all over the world! Dont worry if your new to roleplay, there is a large learning curve and many people willing to help you. But let me leave you one bit of advice... know who your character is and stay true to what he or she would do. That in essence is roleplay. You will have alot of fun. Remember to read the supplimental rules to refresh how to play, and read the reports as well so you can get an idea of what not to do. If you have any questions be sure to pm me. Have fun! Hope to see you in game soon.

----Joe Kalista

Guest King   
Guest King

Welcome, feel free to PM me or any of the community helpers if you have any questions.