Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:43

Sign in to follow this  
Yuval

M4 Camo/ non camo

Yuval    2

Nothing much to describe, there are some M4's which have camo and non camo versions already in game but not in RP (M4A1 camo and black version) M4 holo etc...

there are plenty of AK's around, why not quickly add more M4's which have nothing new beside looks?

Also these are not the only ones, as M24's have desert camo and more. M249, MK48, M240 also have different camos.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Why not, I personally would love to see more M4 skins added in. :)

+1 from me.

Burgz    6

Wait so what do you want added?

More camo M4s or more non-camo M4s?

Yuval    2

Why not add the attachments to craft them from the basic M4s?

Would be allot of work while this would simply be a quick way to add variety

Pretty much any type of texture which is in arma and not in dayzrp, but M4's in particular, as the AK side has gotten a shitton of variants lately while a M4 has barely any variants around

M24 has a desert camo version, MK48 does too, M249 has different textures and many M4's have black/camo variants, would be cool to see these IG too

Why not add the attachments to craft them from the basic M4s?

Would be allot of work while this would simply be a quick way to add variety

Pretty much any type of texture which is in arma and not in dayzrp, but M4's in particular, as the AK side has gotten a shitton of variants lately while a M4 has barely any variants around

M24 has a desert camo version, MK48 does too, M249 has different textures and many M4's have black/camo variants, would be cool to see these IG too

The main reason for that is not so much the mod, but the lore. Chernarus is a post Soviet block state. While the Western forces did come to help, the amount of left behind M4 and variants is significantly reduced. Same with the British L85s and German G36s. AKs and their counterparts are going to more plentiful.

Yuval    2

I am not speaking about quantity, for example G36's have for every variant a camo/ non camo skin.

the spawn rate should remain the same but there should be more textures for these rifles. It won't make a difference in firefights, or make them any good by any reason, they will just have more variants to look for.

I am not speaking about quantity, for example G36's have for every variant a camo/ non camo skin.

the spawn rate should remain the same but there should be more textures for these rifles. It won't make a difference in firefights, or make them any good by any reason, they will just have more variants to look for.

There are quite a few M4 variants. Some camoed..Some black. Just as many as the G36. Tamaster even added a few more I think. They are just rare.

Yuval    2

There are quite a few M4 variants. Some camoed..Some black. Just as many as the G36. Tamaster even added a few more I think. They are just rare.

The thing is... Why not? Your'e just adding more textures for the same gun, same attachments etc. it won't get any advantages while fighting it will simply look better or worst depending on the user.

the rarity of STANAG or any western rifle in chernarus is no reason. not every M4A1 CCO which would be found in chernarus would be the same, some may have camo some may not.

Again, it's not going to make them more common

Tamaster92    14

There are already camo M4, M4 holo etc, they spawn at heli crashes :)

I am in talks about adding a specific M4/M16 pack which will make them a lot more interesting and balanced, but no promises

I am in talks about adding a specific M4/M16 pack which will make them a lot more interesting and balanced, but no promises

That sounds neat ;)

Yuval    2

I know, the whole point is to have the other variants of them IG too.

I have the M4 holo and i know there is a black version of it in arma, would be cool to have that IG too. and for any other weapons if possible

Tamaster92    14

I know, the whole point is to have the other variants of them IG too.

I have the M4 holo and i know there is a black version of it in arma, would be cool to have that IG too. and for any other weapons if possible

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8056

;)