Server time: 2017-08-23, 08:22

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Tweek

PlayerID

Question

Tweek    0

So what is the playerid and why should i give it to the leader of a clan when im joining? thanks

8 answers to this question

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Your PID is very important, it basically feeds all the information about your character to the server/xml.

Someone may need to correct me on this.

WarMachine    11

The Player ID or PID is used for clans to get your XML working and have your clan tags and logo. You must give it to the leader of your group to officially be in it. It is very mandatory.

Chappy    7

Player ID is basically in the name "Player ID" and the leader of a clan needs it for the XML of the group so you can wear the clans badge and be recognised as a member of that certain group.

Tweek    0

Okey thanks, Just wondering cus i gave it like 3 days ago but i saw at a thread that some people got mad when people asked for it and just started wondering.

TightPants    0

Okey thanks, Just wondering cus i gave it like 3 days ago but i saw at a thread that some people got mad when people asked for it and just started wondering.

"Player ID" and "ID" are different things.

"Player ID" is for .xmls and other stuff.

"ID" means pretty much your ingame name and clan affiliation and some people will ask it in game and some people give it by typing "*ID*". And because some people asks ID when they meet new people, some people get annoyed by it because it's a stupid way of getting someones name and clan affiliation. It's okay when someone asks it in order for you to gain entry to their camp but when someone runs into a supermarket you are in killing zombies and asks for ID, it's not okay.

Voodoo    371

Solving

Glad you got the answer