Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:20
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dave

If you could put one item in the game, what would it be?

Dave    1

I have been thinking about this for a while now and i wondered what things people would put into DayZRP if they could. I personally would like to put more sub machine guns because there are only MP5s/MP5SDs in the game.

So if you could put one thing into the game, what would it be?

Stagsview    625

I really want drugs IG... Specially weed that can course side effects to your character IG if that is at all possible... Also cigs... Idk why it has not been added..

Besphynx    0

If I could have one thing in the game then it would be for smaller aircraft, there has been numerous suggestions for them and staff said they were talking about it but nothing ever came from it. I would love to just get into a 1 or 2 seater plane and just fly around and absorb all the sights, and then end up crashing it because I forgot to refuel it and it does not hold 1000000000 litres of fuel :)

Also would be cool to see Drugs ^ Would make for some very interesting roleplay experiences, imagine torture with drugs :o

Dave    1

I really want drugs IG... Specially weed that can course side effects to your character IG if that is at all possible... Also cigs... Idk why it has not been added..

I guess that would make the game more fun, especially if it affected your view. Cigars would also be cool, they make you look awesome

Skateboards, it would be cool to have in game as a vehicle or a weapon as I'm very passionate about skating, even to the extent that I am going to start my own skate & Bmx shop.

Dave    1

If I could have one thing in the game then it would be for smaller aircraft, there has been numerous suggestions for them and staff said they were talking about it but nothing ever came from it. I would love to just get into a 1 or 2 seater plane and just fly around and absorb all the sights, and then end up crashing it because I forgot to refuel it and it does not hold 1000000000 litres of fuel :)

Also would be cool to see Drugs ^ Would make for some very interesting roleplay experiences, imagine torture with drugs :o

Small planes would be good but then people might suicide bomb :/

Dave    1

I have used one of those before, there a lot of fun to launch haha

Besphynx    0

You need to go look at Al-Takish or however they are spelled and look at the video where they suicide bomb the UH1H into Altar :)

Nah but, it would probably be a banable offence if people suicide bomb into people :/

Dave    1

Skateboards, it would be cool to have in game as a vehicle or a weapon as I'm very passionate about skating, even to the extent that I am going to start my own skate & Bmx shop.

Skateboards would be cool, and skateboards with mounted guns would be cooler :D

You need to go look at Al-Takish or however they are spelled and look at the video where they suicide bomb the UH1H into Altar :)

Nah but, it would probably be a banable offence if people suicide bomb into people :/

True

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

An actual katana, since we have to roleplay that a machete is a katana at the moment.

Andrew    0

i've said this before but maybe some sort of knifing ability to stab people but idk how well it would fit. Maybe some more high powered silenced weapons?

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

shovel

Then to be able to dig

but arma physics :(

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Agreed, a shovel would be really awesome. Being able to dig a quick spider hole in the mist of a firefight to provide some cover, would truly be awesome.

Lil_Beefy    0

An actual katana, since we have to roleplay that a machete is a katana at the moment.

This. I really wish I could have a katana, they just seem so bad ass.

Jess Newton    2

I'd like to see Blindfold entered in.. and the ability to put someone in the trunk of a car.. would make being kidnapped even more terrifying.

Owen    16

M109 from the ACE mod.

HE rounds ftw.

alexnedea    0

Tazers ... policemen would have them and they could spawn in firestation. They are sooooo good for roberries and other stuff since chloroform is really really hard to find

Mikachu    26

I have been thinking about this for a while now and i wondered what things people would put into DayZRP if they could. I personally would like to put more sub machine guns because there are only MP5s/MP5SDs in the game.

So if you could put one thing into the game, what would it be?

You may see more SMGs soon, MP5's especially

If you can get someone to make a model and texture I'll add it, can just make it a clone of the machete but looks different

A crossbow with a sight.

This is in the works but no promises

TrilbyAsh    6

I'd like to see Blindfold entered in.. and the ability to put someone in the trunk of a car.. would make being kidnapped even more terrifying.

Well there is a car that has a passenger slot for the boot out there. ;3