Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 13:30

How to subscribe to a thread?

• Legend

Alerts only show when someone posts in your thread or if someone quotes a post you made in a thread. There is no way to subscribe to a certain thread created by someone else currently

• Legend

Shieeet.... Rolle should work on that.

Well im not 100% but ive never seen a subscribe button around. The only thing to do is keep checking other peoples threads out when you see the title in bold as it means someone has posted since you last checked

• Emerald

You can subscribe on threads on TapTalk and I get alerts on questions.

Though you can't do it on the Internet Explorer/chrome/Firefox

You can subscribe on threads on TapTalk and I get alerts on questions.

Though you can't do it on the Internet Explorer/chrome/Firefox

Its a shame I don't have a smart phone, or if I had one I wouldn't use it over multiple laptops and desktops.

Can this be closed and marked as solved?

• El Presidente

It's been disabled, due to amount of notification emails sent which caused some mail servers to treat emails from us as spam and caused problems with registration etc.

• El Presidente

Tapatalk notifications are not sent through email, are they? :D

It's been disabled, due to amount of notification emails sent which caused some mail servers to treat emails from us as spam and caused problems with registration etc.

Could you make it so that subscribed threads alerts, aren't emailed to you?

• El Presidente

The emails are the alerts in subscriptions, there currently is no way to enable those subscription alerts to show in the alerts on top of the page, unfortunately.

The emails are the alerts in subscriptions, there currently is no way to enable those subscription alerts to show in the alerts on top of the page, unfortunately.

Well, thats a shame. :/