Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:48
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Ken Kenobi

Favourite Town

Fridge    0

Wrong sub section buddy I'm sure a lovely Mod will come move it for you. But anyway its got to be Kabanino.

Red    244

Probably Elektro for me! Berenzino is a close second.

Owen    14

Kamenka :troll:

Andrew    0

Don't mind berezino except i don't go on that side of the map very often anymore

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Pustoshka, supermarket, church, barns, and near Veresnik hill, can't get much better.

Sin    127

Cherno. After months in TOR making it my home, I know that place like the back of my hand.

In standalone, I love what they've done to Zelenogorsk. So that, with Berezino coming a close second.

Apfelsator    2

For Standalone it has to be Polana, this little town is so nice and peaceful.

Otherwise Vybor is ok, same as Pustoshka as well as the habor in Berezino is nice.

Whitefur    4

In Mod my favorite has always been Olsha. It was actually the place of the custom base I added on the TPT DayZ server ages ago.

In SA it would definitely be Svetlojarsk. It tanks my FPS but it definitly shows how careful placement of objects could give a feeling of realism put into it that no other town on SA seems to give me.

If we are talking my favorite place in Chernarus it would definitely be Skalitsky Island. Just so much win there. Plus you can RP with yourself :P

Masulii    25

I think it is Guglovo or Novy or Stary...who am I fooling, all of them

zyber_    0

I like Zelenogorsk the most, both the SA and Mod one, but I've yet to play on the DayZRP servers if you guys changed Zelenogorsk.

Vassal    0

Berezino is my favorite and I will explain why, you see, in Berezino there are so many different buildings ranging from industrial to medical. With that being said if you are fixing up a car you head to Berezino, if you need food/drinks you head to berezino, if you need medical supplies you head to Berezino. If you need some sort of weaponry or ammo you head to NE Airfield which is very close to Berezino.

After all this I think it is safe to assume that Berezino is the best city on the map.

Spotter    0

Cherno may be my current favorite because it seems like the zombie apocalypse hit it. The Western medical tents stationed by the hospital, the roadblock on the train tracks (which could use more hedgehogs if you ask me). I'd love to see more things in the world that make you wonder "What's the story behind this?" where it really brings the world to life.

That's what I was trying to do when I submitted the mass grave in the woods, the bunker in the north, etc. Now I'd probably ask for more intense scenes of destruction like a crashed heli that was trying to leave the city, a reason that the train derailed, like it slammed head first into a traffic jam because the conductor was dead, etc.

Vassal    0

Cherno may be my current favorite because it seems like the zombie apocalypse hit it. The Western medical tents stationed by the hospital, the roadblock on the train tracks (which could use more hedgehogs if you ask me). I'd love to see more things in the world that make you wonder "What's the story behind this?" where it really brings the world to life.

That's what I was trying to do when I submitted the mass grave in the woods, the bunker in the north, etc. Now I'd probably ask for more intense scenes of destruction like a crashed heli that was trying to leave the city, a reason that the train derailed, like it slammed head first into a traffic jam because the conductor was dead, etc.

You have a very creative look on things. I like that.

Iso    1221

Treeville is my favorite town. There's no bandits, there's no zombies and most of all, I'm the founder of it :D

Vassal    0

Treeville is my favorite town. There's no bandits, there's no zombies and most of all, I'm the founder of it :D

Treeville sounds relaxing, maybe I will stop by for a beer sometime.