Server time: 2017-11-17, 19:26

Sign in to follow this  
Logan88

Ever need someone

I miss my old ARMY buddies from last year :( Those were the days I need them back a great bunch

Guest John Le Bear

Time will heal wounds, sooner or later you will find someone who could melt your heart once again.

-snap-

Time does heal wounds but takes a while. I advise using the sister and/or mother to heal your wounds.

Time will heal wounds, sooner or later you will find someone who could melt your heart once again.

-snap-

Time does heal wounds but takes a while. I advise using the sister and/or mother to heal your wounds.

This sounds really really strange...you might wanna edit that a bit just sayin :)

Guest John Le Bear

-snap-

This sounds really really strange...you might wanna edit that a bit just sayin :)

What? Never had sex with your ex girlfriends sister and/or mother as payback?

Best comeback. +++

I miss my old ARMY buddies from last year :( Those were the days I need them back a great bunch

Then you tried to remake ARMY and we all saw how well that went...

owJzxbF.gif

I will forever use this gif, thanks! :D

Ouch.

No person should ever have to feel the sort of pain that comes from this particular type of betrayal.

I've felt it before, so I know how you feel, and it's pretty awful. Life-shattering, even.

But you're doing the best thing I think you can do, and that is to distract yourself with stuff. As they've always said, "Idle hands are the devil's playground."

If you keep busy, it'll help keep your mind off of dwelling on the hardships. I hate to say it, but that pain will never, ever, ever go away. You'll just learn to deal with it.

Chin up, buddy. You have friends here. :)

Ouch.

No person should ever have to feel the sort of pain that comes from this particular type of betrayal.

I've felt it before, so I know how you feel, and it's pretty awful. Life-shattering, even.

But you're doing the best thing I think you can do, and that is to distract yourself with stuff. As they've always said, "Idle hands are the devil's playground."

If you keep busy, it'll help keep your mind off of dwelling on the hardships. I hate to say it, but that pain will never, ever, ever go away. You'll just learn to deal with it.

I really appreciate the kind words they mean alot. And you are absolutely right all I can do is stay busy and look at the bright side of it all. I know I will find my soul mate and she may be the one who takes all my pain and sad thoughts away. But until then I will just work on myself and improve my life.

Ouch.

I really appreciate the kind words they mean alot. And you are absolutely right all I can do is stay busy and look at the bright side of it all. I know I will find my soul mate and she may be the one who takes all my pain and sad thoughts away. But until then I will just work on myself and improve my life.

Yeah, right about now it probably seems that it's like the end of the world or you might not find someone as great as her, but I can assure you 100% there is ALWAYS someone else out there that you are compatible with and that you'll find equal (if not more) joy from.

Trust me on that. :)