Server time: 2017-10-17, 09:31
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
infiniteMotion

Brand new!

Hey everybody. :D

My name is Jason and I'm... Well, to give you an idea of just how new I am, my Steam download for the DayZ Standalone is at 52% right now. I've never played the game before but I have been keeping an eye on it for a while and decided to take the plunge.

I am a veteran roleplayer with about 20 years of experience, as well as an Airsofter, gun enthusiast, and general apocalyptic survival nutcase.

One of my greatest fears in getting DayZ is that I'd start playing and immediately run into all the psychopaths I keep reading about out there. I'm glad to have found a place where that kind of activity is actively discouraged, and even though the whitelisting applications are currently full I'll be keeping an eye out and developing my backstory over the next few days.

Glenn    10

Hey welcome if you need any help inside the game just pm me.

It is not that easy to play DayZ or arma ;)

Vic    0

Welcome! i hope WE Role play soon. You'll enjoy it here.

Voedric    28

Welcome man!

If you need anything you can PM me or any of the other members of the community i'm sure we would all be more then happy to help.

Also remember to post somewhere outside of the "Introductions and Farewells" forum or your account will be deleted within 30days