Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:29

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phalix

Is it banditry?

Question

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Having a group that robs all groups, but never robs a non-grouped civilian?

//more of a discussion.

10 answers to this question

It depends who you steal from. If you steal from good guy groups, yes, it's banditry.... if they didn't provoke you. Like stealing from the Free Medics and calling yourself not a bandit.

Robbing anyone is banditry... unless it's in a good samaritan act.

Also, if it's more of a discussion, why not take it to the General Discussion forum? That way this thread isn't constantly bumped in something that will be solved over, and over, and over again.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

I hate to use the word 'bandit' as in my mind it doesn't accurately represent a group.

However, in relation to your group going out of its way to rob curtain individuals that are part of a group, I would classify that under a bandit act.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

I was debating on whether to put it here or in discussion- if any admin sees it fit for discussion- then please- do so move it.

But don't bandits typically rob civilians?

Like if you made an 'anti-group group' who trys to destroy 'groups' as a whole by constant robbings and sort?

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Like if you made an 'anti-group group' who trys to destroy 'groups' as a whole by constant robbings and sort?

Yes, but you're saying groups as a whole. If you're going out there to rob any group (no matter if they're a friendly or bandit orientated), then it's obviously a bandit act.

Muntz    3

Why label it anything? Why limit yourself by saying that you are a bandit or not? If you aren't sure, then it doesn't need a label. If a group does a little bit of good and a little bit of bad, does it matter what label it is given? Being named a bandit or not doesn't give any advantages or disadvantages, so it irrelevant really. Just play the group out how you want it.

SatansNightOut    105

robin-hood-men-in-tights.jpg

how about this instead?

Voodoo    357

I agree with Muntz why label it anything surely your group is doing it to keep alive. There shouldn't be terms such as bandit or hero.

Although I will say if news spreads that you rob non group members may see you as bandits and choose to not interact with your group.

Ill keep this open to discussion :)

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Well if you have set group relations with another group?(i.e, if my group had it bad with BoSp[also 'hero'/helpful group]) And you rob or execute them. If you group page describes itself as a helpful clan, but has to initiate on other 'helpful' clans.

That doesn't go against anything right?