Server time: 2017-10-18, 18:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SatansNightOut

Project Zomboid Server

SatansNightOut    105

So, first of all, I just wanna say that I'm not trying to steal or leech players from DayZRP. I play, will continue to play and dunno when I'll stop playing DayZRP.

But sometimes it's nice to take a break for a few hours to do something else.

So I was thinking of starting a Project Zomboid Multiplayer Server.

Me and Moose (Daisy Bloom) have played a bit on my server, just to see if it runs.

I'm not sure how many players I can handle, and I'm still learning how to tweak all the settings, but if anyone's interested in playing along with us, then let me know and I might just add a few more player slots.

Anyway, just speculation, mostly. It'd just be fun to have a few other people to run around and build a fort with whilst trying to stay alive as long as possible.

Owen    14

Never knew multiplayer has been intoduced to this. Last time I played was back in March last year. Should start to play this again then.

SatansNightOut    105

Never knew multiplayer has been intoduced to this. Last time I played was back in March last year. Should start to play this again then.

Yeah, multiplayer was just introduced in the last build. It's buggy, of course, and has its issues, but it's actually tons of fun to run around with a buddy instead of by yourself. We (Moose and I) haven't had much of a chance to really get into it yet, due to the fact that the first night we played I couldn't figure out how to change the zombie count. I think it was set to default on a LOT of zombies because we couldn't stop anywhere without being horded.

In any case, I fixed it so the zombies are a bit more bearable, but still haven't had much of a chance to play. Waiting for Moose to get at me. ;D

Voedric    28

I would love to play Project Zomboid, i have the game but no one to play with.

SatansNightOut    105

I would love to play Project Zomboid, i have the game but no one to play with.

Make sure you have build 25. If I get a few people interested, maybe I'll fire up the server later this evening and see if we can't get a game going.

I've been meaning to play multiplayer, would be good to play with people I know won't kill me (not intentionally anyway)

SatansNightOut    105

I've been meaning to play multiplayer, would be good to play with people I know won't kill me (not intentionally anyway)

Yeah, I played on a server last night with a few other people, and they were nice. But you never know when you're going to just get stabbed in the back, like in vanilla DayZ.

Stay tuned. If I fire up the server, I'll send you all PMs with the information. I'd rather not share it openly in case some troll comes across this forum thread and decides to leave his bridge to come bother us.

SatansNightOut    105

Thinking of firing up the PZ server. Got about 7 slots open if anyone wants to join me here in a few minutes.

PM me or send me a message on TS3 and I'll give you the IP info.

SatansNightOut    105

Server up for a bit, if anyone's interested. Have about 4-5 slots.

Message me on TS3 if you're up for a session of PZ.