Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:54

Ban Appeal-Sexual RP

Guest LosT x ColorzZ

Guest LosT x ColorzZ

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-01-04-14-s1-sexual-rp-bad-rp-underaged-rp

Why the verdict is not fair:

Well I am a new player i ran into a group of completely disrespectful people.I was low on blood i asked if they knew why i was so light headed and then they all started Screaming OOC OOC When i was completely talking in charachter and then one of them stated u need painkillers and you are low on blood i asked if any of them could spare some and they called me a pussy for not having them. I told them that i have ADD in real life which is an attention disorder and i said give me a break as i do not process things as fast as you guys in my mind.Then they started calling me a Fucking retarded little boy when i am 17 years old so they had no right to do that as that is extremely disrespectful they said i said something to do with masturbating when i never once talked about anything sexual and then they said you owe him an appology and i said Sorry even though i have done nothing wrong.I believe i was banned because they had more people talking about it then me. I just have another friend that plays this game other than me so i am not as big as a group of them.And for the sexual rp i dont know why that was stated or where it even came from i have never said anything sexual in a rp game nevermind anything to do with masturbating that is terrribly wrong and i should not have been accused of doing that as i did not ever say that.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I think i was alittle loud when they started making fun of me so i started yelling telling them they are disrepectfull and that they have no right to make fun of any special needs kid.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I am hoping to become unbanned as i may have been a little bit loud and a bit disrepectful after being made fun of for being special needs but i am hoping to become unbanned.

What could you have done better?:

I should have taken a minute to calm down but it was really hard when someone is making fun of special needs people. And nobody ever deserves to be called a fucking retard for being special needs.

Guest LosT x ColorzZ

I also must add I Am totally sorry to whomever i may have offended at all!

Like i said above I appologize by all means to whomever i may have disrespected! I havent ment any of what i said!!

Guest LosT x ColorzZ

you never stated any mental disorder that no one called you a pussy and you said you were alt tabbed without stating any kind of OOC // you broke charchter then done discusting RP and ran around screaming

Hello Lewis,The first ever person i talked to and the one that disrespected me the most. I simply was talking a bit loud because i found/Ran into my long lost brother i did not break character except for maybe once or twice im sure every person that plays this game does it is a bit of an adjustment that everybody has to get used to there is no need to target a new player for accidently breaking charachter once. ever once. You have no right ever to lie to admins saying that i have done and said things that i havent it is a shame that you would do such things to get someone like me that is a happy player and that wants to have fun. I have no clue why you and your friends have chosen to do this to me.

Like i said i apologize if i have disrespcted you or said anything that have.Like i did in game i apologized. Theres not much more we can do then either sadly keep me banned or Happily unban me :)

you never stated any mental disorder that no one called you a pussy and you said you were alt tabbed without stating any kind of OOC // you broke charchter then done discusting RP and ran around screaming

Hello Lewis,The first ever person i talked to and the one that disrespected me the most. I simply was talking a bit loud because i found/Ran into my long lost brother i did not break character except for maybe once or twice im sure every person that plays this game does it is a bit of an adjustment that everybody has to get used to there is no need to target a new player for accidently breaking charachter once. ever once. You have no right ever to lie to admins saying that i have done and said things that i havent it is a shame that you would do such things to get someone like me that is a happy player and that wants to have fun. I have no clue why you and your friends have chosen to do this to me.

Like i said i apologize if i have disrespcted you or said anything that have.Like i did in game i apologized. Theres not much more we can do then either sadly keep me banned or Happily unban me :)

Lewis all of us need to take a deep breath and hopefully anyone who was banned will be unbanned and able to move on :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • MVP

After your behavior in game, which was corraberated by many eye witnesses, and your subsequent behavior on Teamspeak, we have decided that your ban will not be removed.

Appeal denied.