Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:55

Wrongfully banned with no explanation.

Guest gimic

Guest gimic

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

i am new to dayzrp. I have no idea what my ban reason: bestunit123 means. Could you guys explain? Did did i do something wrong?

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Unbanning, more explanation?

What could you have done better?:

• Emerald

Really? You have the exact same IP address as the permabanned player beastunit123. That does not happen by chance. Any idea how that could happen?

7Ts3T.png

Guest gimic

I have no idea. But i am playing from my college campus. I wonder if someone that went my school has played this game and was banned?

• Emerald

I have no idea. But i am playing from my college campus. I wonder if someone that went my school has played this game and was banned?

That may be so, but were that the case, we would see a variation in the IP range, not the exact same IP address. So, we do not feel you are being truthful with us, because if your college only has a single IP address with no variation, that would mean your college as a single modem and a single computer to connect to.

I am not a technical wizz, but I do know that each computer connecting to a network would have variations in an IP address.

We do not appreciate being lied to. Do not make another account. We will find it.

Appeal Denied