Server time: 2018-12-11, 10:13
Sign in to follow this  
Aiden2997

Im back!

I have been away for a while because of PC faults that decided it needed to get back to RP and fixed it's self, Sorry I have been away for about a month and I am sure I was missed ;). Anyway hi again!

Oh young man there you are!

I have been away for a while because of PC faults that decided it needed to get back to RP and fixed it's self, Sorry I have been away for about a month and I am sure I was missed ;). Anyway hi again!

I'm sure it was only a week or so welcome back anyway ;)

Nah must of been my brother haha, been away a while. Matt get back to FM right now!

Not yet boy not yet!

Nah must of been my brother haha, been away a while. Matt get back to FM right now!

Not yet boy not yet!

I miss you in FM! Free meds are cooler than TWS ;)

Guest King

Welcome back! Hope your PC stays in good health :)

Welcome back Jason, did begin to wonder if we'd finally managed to scare you off. :P

Welcome back Jason, did begin to wonder if we'd finally managed to scare you off. :P

Nah not just yet man :D.

welcome back, but in all honesty.. I didnt even know you existed... but hey.. now I do.

You do not know who jason is?! Haha thanks for the welcome anyway :D

Welcome back Aiden! :D

Not yet boy not yet!

dont you mean "never"? :D if you dare leave TWS, im gonna find you, and im gonna do things for you!

Sign in to follow this