Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:27

Lost my radio

Tweek

• MVP

Yes, you can find them all over the place in different buildings.

• Emerald

They spawn in nearly every loot spawn I'm pretty sure. If you have no luck, you could try to trade with someone for one too.

Marking as Solved.

Just a pointer, you can still talk to your friends OOCly over Teampseak even if you don't have a radio. However, don't tell them things that are happening in game. For example "I'm being robbed". This would be metagaming and against the rules.

Just a pointer, you can still talk to your friends OOCly over Teampseak even if you don't have a radio. However, don't tell them things that are happening in game. For example "I'm being robbed". This would be metagaming and against the rules.

But i can still say where my position is?

Its tricky.

Put yourself IC. How would your friends know where you are?

If they have just logged on then I suppose you could pretend you told them earlier because realistically they wouldn't be logged off.

As long as you aren't in a hostile situation, I see no problem with it.

Its tricky.

Put yourself IC. How would your friends know where you are?

If they have just logged on then I suppose you could pretend you told them earlier because realistically they wouldn't be logged off.

As long as you aren't in a hostile situation, I see no problem with it.