Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:42

Permanent Ban appeal - ZombieSlayer92

Guest ZombieSlayer92

Guest ZombieSlayer92

What has happened?

Back in October I got banned on an account under NexPlayz, u didn't realise what had happened and said it didn't and got callad a lier and perma banned. I brought a whole new arma March 2014 and created a new account, I really wanted to prove to people how much I like DayZRP and how much I am sorry. I believe over the time of playing I have proven myself and have followed the rules correctly.

What would you like to receive from this

Possibly an unban, I know the chances are slim but I really enjoyed these few days, especially on Saturday night in the disco, chatting to Rolle. It made me realize that I should of realized what I had done in the first place.

I know the chances are slim but I feel that for an accidental KOS I shouldn't of been banned but I feel I have proven myself, I am asking for one last chance...

I realize I have let a lot of people I met down and I am sorry...

• Emerald

Please fix the formatting of this appeal as written in the stickies or this will be ignored.

IMPORTANT : Creating a ban appeal

As the subject, please add the type of offence and weight of punishment. For example "NLR - 3 days"

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]

Guest ZombieSlayer92

Please fix the formatting of this appeal as written in the stickies or this will be ignored.

IMPORTANT : Creating a ban appeal

As the subject, please add the type of offence and weight of punishment. For example "NLR - 3 days"

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]

It isn't allowing me to edit my ban appeal, does this mean i have to wait a week?

• Emerald

There is little reason to wait.

You were banned, you made an appeal which was denied. You then admit to circumventing the permaban by buying a new GUID, whitelisted again and were caught. This is technically your fourth forum account. You are only ever allowed one. You are only ever allowed one ban appeal.

Please do not make another account. It will be found and banned as well.

Appeal Denied.