Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:03
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Hofer

New rank: Loremaster

Hofer    20

Hello community,

As you may have noticed we have added a new rank within Staff named "Loremaster". Tomeran is the first (and most natural) addition to this rank since he has dreamt about this since he took his very first steps on Swedish soil.

The new rank is displayed by this beautiful neon-green colour:

4EwikBk.jpg

staff-sign will be added as soon as Krimbo makes it

The roles of this rank is:

• To keep our lore up to date and revising if necessary.

• Manage and run events that fit into our lore or staffgroups.

• Assist new (and old) players with roleplaying related questions.

• Keeping an extra eye on the ROLEPLAYING section on the forums.

• Reviewing and giving opinions on current group ideas and existing groups, whether or not they fit in our lore.

• Creating new and exciting groups that can be used by Staff and/or players during events.

• General moderatorwork

• General Community Helperwork

Tasks and work are subject to change. Work in progress.

Currently Tomeran is the only addition to the team, but we would like to see one more addition to it. This person will have the same tasks as Tomeran, and will be working alongside and close to him while doing this.

If you think you're fit for the role, have a chat with Tomeran to see if you have the necessary chemistry to fulfill this role. Tomeran will then take it to the next level and we will discuss whether or not we like it.

Burgz    6

I was actually going to make a question thread asking if he's be helping to review groups because that would make sense :P

I love the color too!

Diggy    0

Very interesting. To be honest I am not surprised Tomeran eventually got his own rank :P

Keep the Tomeran train chuggin!

Tomeran    3

I should add right here before I suddenly sit with 500 apps about this that because this essentially means the person I'll be "co-designing" the lore with, I'll be picky to the point of...extreme extremeness. Dont feel bad if I suddenly turn down your app.

oh and I should also add that im very grateful to Rolle and the admins for actually giving me this rank. :D

Gonna take some time to get used to not doing GM work, but at least now doing what I do best(I'd like to think, at least) and for fun actually counts as staff work. :D

Mush    2

Good idea! Love the lime colour too.

Nihoolious    1248

I was actually hoping that a rank like this would be put in considering it hadn't when I joined which was odd to me. I might have to hit Tomeran up for that position. Lore and story is definitely something I'm passionate about.

Murdercool    29

I can imagine Mace under taking a task like that, being with TOR and playing with you Tomeran you should know. Would be cool seeing him become one instead of being that dirty white colour name. ;)

Sir Doctor    3

#Mace4PukeGreen

Hofer    20

I can imagine Mace under taking a task like that, being with TOR and playing with you Tomeran you should know. Would be cool seeing him become one instead of being that dirty white colour name. ;)

White? he is orange ;)

Jamesy    0

White? he is orange ;)

Oh shit! Congrats, Mace! :P

Stagsview    625

Great little idea. It was about time Tomeran got his own rank... And It will be interesting to see what he does on the role play side of the forums.

Murdercool    29

White? he is orange ;)

Wow! Didn't see that! Congratulations Mace! :D

Moose    7

Am I the only one who really doesn't like that color... at all? There has to be something better than baby puke green.

P.S Congrats on the new rank Tomeran.

Hofer    20

Am I the only one who really doesn't like that color... at all? There has to be something better than baby puke green.

P.S Congrats on the new rank Tomeran.

Unfortunately there's a limit of what colours that were left to pick from. Tomeran liked it :)

To the rest: Congratulations towards Mace can be done in the appropriate thread. Please keep this one on-topic regarding the Loremaster rank :)

Avah    0

Aww yiss. Well deserved, Tomeran.

Protector of the lorebooks, keeper of history, Tomeran, Loremaster. :D

Fridge    0

Congratulations on the loremaster rank seems a really cool idea and could see alot of friends who are really good at RP and have great ideas for Lore/Groups etc in the new rank ! Goodluck with your team Tomeran ;)

Gijs for Loremaster. Do it now.

Thanks mate, I appreciate the endorsement!

I must admit I've been toying with the idea. I've been getting more and more into this "RP" thing and it is a side of the community I was never much a part of. At all. :D

However, I like playing and doing my own thing now. There are a lot of tasks I'd be more than happy to do, but I don't have the time or motivation to do stuff like events or roleplay in-game as anything else but my own character.

Hofer says there will be one more addition, and I'd rather wait it out and see whoever becomes the second loremaster try it out first.

Congratulation, its well deserved. I can't wait to see the already awesome background and story to this mod become even greater.

Glad to see you with your own rank Tomeran, you deserve it !

Hofer    20

Congratulations Tomeran, seems weird you not being purple.

You mean like this Hofer ;)

EnCuSRB.png

Could you edit it so it says "Loremaster" instead? :D