Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:07

Sign in to follow this  
Guest BloodmoneyBT

Are "blacklisted" applications reviewed?

Question

Guest BloodmoneyBT   
Guest BloodmoneyBT

I had just recently submitted a white-list, me being under the required age by three years. I just wanted to know if the administration team reviews the blacklisted applications so they can make a decision on whether to make an exception or something similar. I worked like three hours on mine, and I got too excited to save it before I clicked submit only to confront a page telling me I've been blacklisted. :P

Just curious. I'd hate to wait three years to play on the servers, haha.

- Just noticed this is in the wrong thread, please move.

17 answers to this question

Slute    1

No they do not do any sort of special treatment for underage applicants.

Sorry buddy, but if that were the case, they'd have to deal with everyone. You can always play standalone untill the whitelist reaches there!

Guest BloodmoneyBT   
Guest BloodmoneyBT

Alright, thanks...

I've played on the standalone server, it was quite enjoyable until I got a horde of zombies maul me ;.;

But, what if I were to wait the three years until I turn sixteen, would I still be blacklisted? What's the deal there? :P

Moose    7

Alright, thanks...

I've played on the standalone server, it was quite enjoyable until I got a horde of zombies maul me ;.;

But, what if I were to wait the three years until I turn sixteen, would I still be blacklisted? What's the deal there? :P

You have to send an admin a picture of you holding up some form of ID proving that you are 16. You also need to be holding up a sign saying "DayZRP" and the date.

Slute    1

Alright, thanks...

You have to send an admin a picture of you holding up some form of ID proving that you are 16. You also need to be holding up a sign saying "DayZRP" and the date.

Pretty much this, although that rule may change in 3 years, as we will most likely have moved over to Standalone.

Guest BloodmoneyBT   
Guest BloodmoneyBT

Haha, seems a bit odd to have them confirm you with your face. Since when does looks matter? :P

Thanks for the help, I guess I'll just stick to the standalone until that gets whitelisted.

I will bounce around the forums time from time possibly too :D

Slute    1

They don't make you put your face in it, you are free to black out your face.

Enjoy standalone!

Guest BloodmoneyBT   
Guest BloodmoneyBT

Enjoy standalone!

I will. :3

Haha, seems a bit odd to have them confirm you with your face. Since when does looks matter? :P

Thanks for the help, I guess I'll just stick to the standalone until that gets whitelisted.

I will bounce around the forums time from time possibly too :D

It's not about the looks...

Do you think a photo ID have a picture on it just for the police officers to decide if you look good or not?

Enjoy standalone!

What? No?

Whats the point with a photo-ID if you blackout your face?

-Moving to Questions-

Guest BloodmoneyBT   
Guest BloodmoneyBT

It's not about the looks...

Do you think a photo ID have a picture on it just for the police officers to decide if you look good or not?

Lol, that's not what I meant xD

Burgz    6

The point of showing your face is to confirm that the ID is os you.

You could be using your older brother's ID for example.

Best of luck with whatever else you play!

Hopefully you'll be back in 3 years :D

Mush    2

It doesn't mean you can't stay around... Be active and mature on the forums, it's fun too! :)

But from your replies currently, I think you have an answer to your question - anything else? :)

Moose    7

It doesn't mean you can't stay around... Be active and mature on the forums, it's fun too! :)

Mush is right. These forums are half the fun of DayZRP. I'd recommend staying here for a while even though you cant participate in game.

Guest BloodmoneyBT   
Guest BloodmoneyBT

Mush is right. These forums are half the fun of DayZRP. I'd recommend staying here for a while even though you cant participate in game.

I will, thanks for all the answers guys. :)