Server time: 2017-08-23, 08:22

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
CER3ALxK1LL3RR

Whitelist

I waited quite a while for the whitelist server to open up. I spent three hours trying to submit my application because of webpage crashes. What do you guys think about it? I think its a good system and it contributes heavily to the community and the people in the forums.

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Wait mate, save your application and keep adding to it, eventually. It'll be a very good one and you will have a good grip of the rules by the time whitelist opens for non donors .Or , if you can't wait, you cab donate

Fozzy    2

I think it's a system that is needed and works well, it filters out hackers and shows the ability of new comers to roleplay

Wait mate, save your application and keep adding to it, eventually. It'll be a very good one and you will have a good grip of the rules by the time whitelist opens for non donors .Or , if you can't wait, you cab donate

I already posted my application. I did what you said though and I have a through understanding of the rules. and the whitelist has already opened to non donors. my application is awaiting review although it keeps being pushed back

Guest King   
Guest King

That means people are donating, just wait, mine took a month without donation. It's worth the wait.

I already posted my application. I did what you said though and I have a through understanding of the rules. and the whitelist has already opened to non donors. my application is awaiting review although it keeps being pushed back

There are a few factors that will determine what "spot" you get in line to having your application reviewed.

Donating will bump you up the list (although this does not guarantee that you will be approved) and writing a long detailed application.

Just be patient. Each application will be looked at by the admin team. Before you know it you will have your answer.

Best of luck to you.