Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:01

Unban

Guest basherman34

Guest basherman34

Hi,

I'm sending is post today to convenes you to give me a new start on dayzrp. I got banned a long time ago for a bad initiation that lead to having several Rdms following the bad initiation. In the time I had played Dayzrp I had a fun time going to the Desal and Altar castle role playing and I had made some friends that still play with mostly every day now. Over the time playing I had join several clans that had good role play at I joined in on. I feel my punishment has been fulfilled and have really missed the Dayzrp experience and would love to Rp again.

Thanks,

Daniel McPherson (Basherman34)

convince*

• Emerald

Please use this format or your appeal will be ignored.

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]

Guest basherman34

[solved] Ban Appeal.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-rdmbadrp-not-enough-time-to-comply-possible-combat-log-desal-s1-11-30-2013?pid=455011#pid455011

Why the verdict is not fair:

I feel my punishment has been fulfilled would love to Rp again.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I'm sending is post today to convenes you to give me a new start on dayzrp. I got banned a long time ago for a bad initiation that lead to having several Rdms following the bad initiation. In the time I had played Dayzrp I had a fun time going to the Desal and Altar castle role playing and I had made some friends that still play with mostly every day now. Over the time playing I had join several clans that had good role play at I joined in on. I feel my punishment has been fulfilled and have really missed the Dayzrp experience and would love to Rp again.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

To get back to playing dayzrp with my friends and give other players a good Rp experience

What could you have done better?:

I should of made my initiation very very clear and given them more than 30 seconds to comply. Also double and triple check to see if every one knows whats happening.

Thanks for your time,

Daniel McPherson(Basherman34)

I have resent it below,

Thanks for the help

Please use this format or your appeal will be ignored.

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]

I have resent it below,

Thanks for the help

• MVP

After reviewing the case that was linked above, we can find no reason to reverse the decision made in the report. That situation was handled VERY poorly, with multiple rules being broken by you and the others attacking the settlement alongside you.

Appeal denied