Server time: 2017-10-22, 03:07
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Harry Shark Day

Funny/Noteworthy DayZRP SA experiences!

There must be some - the rule-less wilderness of DayZRP's standalone server must have given us some interesting stories. I know I have a few, but let's hear some from the community first! Whether it be a murder, a brief encounter, or even a tiny few seconds that made you laugh, share them here!

-Shark

MitchBarker    0

Well, I did have a experience in Berizino a few days ago where I arrested a Eastern-Euro sounding gentlemen and Role played a very clueless and misplaced Somalian pirate who occasionally shouts out 'WHERE'S MY BOAT YOU F***!' at this man it ended in a broken leg for the man and him, very un role play-ish, disconnecting. It was quite the contrary and I kinda enjoyed holding this un-willing man against his will locked in handcuffs!

-Yuri(Mitch)

Fozzy    2

Well, this isn't on an RP server, but it was my second encounter on dayzrp. I spawned in at balota and ran to the airfield. I see 3 men and I put my hand up at them. They run towards me and start shouting at me telling me to get on the ground. I did. They followed up by saying that they will take blood from me and inject me with someone elses. At that point 3 mosin rounds went off one after the other and they ALL dropped. It was so amazing I was so clueless. At that point I look over to the atc to the man that killed them waving at me. I waved back and I ran to him.

Good way of meeting a friend :P

Burgz    6

Was with a friend, fully geared. Met 3 Germans just coming out of Gorka, they only had melee weapons. I initiated, they fully complied. Whilst I spoke to them, one of their friends wasn't listening to me when I said 'Lower your fists'. So I killed him. Continued to RP with the other two, they were having a whale of a time, friend switched to fully auto and killed them both from behind.

Out of nowhere.

Bastard.

zyber_    0

Me and my friend; fully geared, logged out in the woods near the power line at Pik Kozlova, we then logged in on a new server and hour later and got shot at "Receiving" screen..

A little tip, you might want to log out a few meters away from your friend and not right beside him.

MrDisGood    0

I was alone, sniping NEAF when suddenly I hear little pew pew noises. Someone was shooting in my vague direction. They didn't hit anywhere near me so I waited. Then it go a little closer so I moved around while they shot vaguely near me again, moving every time they got kind of close. This went of for ten minutes till I got bored of it and flanked around. Half way across the NEAF field I see the man in the field, no weapon drawn staring where I used to be. I raise my scoped mosin and bam, one shot kill right in the head.

I was alone, sniping NEAF when suddenly I hear little pew pew noises. Someone was shooting in my vague direction. They didn't hit anywhere near me so I waited. Then it go a little closer so I moved around while they shot vaguely near me again, moving every time they got kind of close. This went of for ten minutes till I got bored of it and flanked around. Half way across the NEAF field I see the man in the field, no weapon drawn staring where I used to be. I raise my scoped mosin and bam, one shot kill right in the head.

Quite an insensitive killer, you must be! I suppose it is only a warning from karma that these shots slowly get closer. One day, they'll be so close, you won't see them!

An interesting story - quite spooky, none-the-less.

Dr.Chaos    0

no rp, no rp server but great situation :)

i run fully loaded down the road in svetlo, i was ambushed by one stranger. he waited till i passed him, he shouted: "stop drop your weapons to the ground! all of them!"

and i told him ok easy i will do so, i dropped my m4, my colt 1911, my axe, my magnum and my amphibia s (all with magazines) hahaha he said get back, on the knees and hands up... i did... it was clear he had no handcufs, then he did a little mistake, he looked down to the weapons and put his away.... so i pulled my sawed off shotgun and said, "dude look what i found", he looked up and i give him what he needed hahaha nearly all was ruined but hey haha, so its allways good to have 6 weapons with you hahaha