Server time: 2017-10-21, 08:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Moose

Chat Trouble

Question

Moose    7

I was having a conversation with somebody in the new Facebook style chat and now that we are finished out conversation I want it closed but every time I go to a new page it re-opens itself! It's not an immediate issue but it's slowly driving me insane.

7 answers to this question

Moose    7

What browser are you using?

Chrome

Drogur    0

Chrome

Chrome is supported according to cometchats support page, try clear your browser cache and se if it makes any difference.

Also make sure if you use any anti script addons that it wont interfere in any way.

I didnt find anything at comet chat troubleshooting page, didnt look trough the older posts though.

http://www.cometchat.com/answers/category/troubleshooting/

Moose    7

Chrome

Chrome is supported according to cometchats support page, try clear your browser cache and se if it makes any difference.

Also make sure if you use any anti script addons that it wont interfere in any way.

I didnt find anything at comet chat troubleshooting page, didnt look trough the older posts though.

Thanks this seems to have worked. If the problems come back ill make another reply to this thread.

Drogur    0

Chrome

Thanks this seems to have worked. If the problems come back ill make another reply to this thread.

My pleasure.

Suggest solved.

Rolle    2957

I was having a conversation with somebody in the new Facebook style chat and now that we are finished out conversation I want it closed but every time I go to a new page it re-opens itself! It's not an immediate issue but it's slowly driving me insane.

It's because you have multiple tabs open with DayZRP page, one page saves the window as closed, the other one as open. When you reload you never one which state was saved last.

Solution: only use one tab when using the chat.

Moose    7

It's because you have multiple tabs open with DayZRP page, one page saves the window as closed, the other one as open. When you reload you never one which state was saved last.

Solution: only use one tab when using the chat.

I only had one tab open.

EDIT: Nevermind I had DayZRP open on my phone so that might have counted.