Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:33

Sign in to follow this  
Malone Cox

Malone "Picholas" Cage

Malone Cox    0

Malone "Picholas" Cage Backround

My name is Malone,

I am the son of Weston Cage, yes I do have direct grandson relation to that of the man, the myth, the legend, Nicholas Cage.

I am 20 years old going on 21, not like it matters anymore considering this whole place went to hell in the last decade. I've been trying to survive on this treacherous third world country we call Chernarus or cher-anus or whatever the hell you'd like to call it.

I was separated from my girlfriend, Elise about 3 years ago after the infected began an all out undead feeding frenzy on the refugee camp we found a month prior. I was coming back from a loot run in the surrounding area. The bastards got in and I could hear the moans coming from inside. The chain-link fence didn't do any justice because those mindless things just tore right through it. Didn't really seem like the struggled to knock it down anyway, there were about 200 of them. I couldn't get to her, I tried looking for her as discretely as possible but it was hell to try to sneak past those things. She's a tough girl though, she can lookout for herself.

I saw no sign of her and to this day I've been searching, and hoping to one day reunite myself with her once again. As the days go by I can't help but feel less faith for this new world. I've lost almost all hope for finding her and being reunited. Most importantly, I'm losing all faith in myself. She was the only thing that mattered to me, as for my friends and family. They were just swept away by this flood. This damn plague.

I get by though, staying out of danger. Traveling during the day, barricaded in somewhere by night. Something is telling me to keep moving though and I don't know what it is. Something deep down inside tells me she's still out there. I won't rest until I know she's alive.

I am also looking for my grand daddy Nicholas Cage, flew over this country and parachuted to the ground. With everything that's going on and him being Nicholas Cage you would think we're on set for the latest Michael Bay movie. Somebody please help me find my grandpa though, he has dementia and thinks he's John Koestler from Knowing.

I've also caught heard that there was a guy around Cherno boosting cars from other survivors and fixing them up to deliver up north. I never really enjoyed Gone in Sixty Seconds but if I didn't know better I'd say my grandpap is heading up North. Good brakes, grandpa.

bQ58UzU.jpg

Spotter    0

Nice meeting you in-game, man. Solid roleplay ^^

EDIT: Had to log off for the night. Hope you don't come driving back to Cherno disappointed. We can rp again soon though.

Sign in to follow this