Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:19

Sign in to follow this  
xUnknown

Hey :)

xUnknown    0

SO my names Louis Im 24 from Manchester in the UK. This is my first attempt at RP so it should be fun, My character is Called John Walters 39yrs old in the SAS, He has been in the military since the age of 18 and is a precision sniper and assault rifle expert. He has been on numerous covert missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is currently hunting for his daughter in Chernarus who came here to teach in the local schools a few weeks before the outbreak happened. She has been missing for 63 days last time she she was seen she was heading towards Vybor, Going to a survivor settlement(Gvozdno) seeking refugee. She is 19years old with long dark brown hair, Green eyes around 5Ft6 Slim build. I came over with a 4 man squad 3 of those guys died in previous encounters with the undead. I am now a lone survivor searching for my daughter and any resources i can find living off the land to survive. Im a hard man to please and its not easy to gain my trust. I am currently looking for a group of other survivors that may have any information to her whereabouts. I have a Helicopter Evac in 42 days time so the clock is ticking.....

Just a little background of my player more will come soon :)

Happy RP :)

Hmm that description of your daughter.. Looks like me.. Good luck Louis, hope you find your daughter! Let us know if you find her :D

xUnknown    0

Thanks for the feedback guys :) Currently playing with 6 others on the standalone server looking for more survivors will update my diary today about our journey.