Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:46
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
chris250677

new to forums

chris250677    0

hey guys im new to the rp forum and just submitted my application, hoping to join u guys soon on standalone, hopefully wont be long before I see u in game :D

Hi good luck with the app and hope you will try out the mod aswell, imo its better then the standalone! See you!

chris250677    0

yeah was thinking of checking mod also. shame that people cant impose there own rules on standalone yet lol

Chappy    7

Welcome To The Community! If you have any questions please PM me or any of the Community Helpers!

Guest King   
Guest King

Welcome to DayZRP hope you enjoy your stay here, have any questions? Don't hesitate to PM me rp any of those above me.

SweetJoe    401

Hey dude, I'm Joe. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums And good luck on that whitelist. Any interest in playing the mod? You dont need to be whitelisted to play dayz sa but its a wise thing to whitelist anyhow. You'll find news about standalone in the standalone section of the forums and be sure to drop a hello over there so they know you are one of us. Also if you are looking to group up join the dayzrp teamspeak. There is a section dedicated for stand alone, and sometimes people are waiting to group up in those channels.

SO welcome to the community. Should you have any questions dont hesitate to ask myself or...well anyone. We are mostly a friendly bunch here. Hope to see you in game sometime!

---Joe Kalista