Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 08:38

Forum Access

Angel

• Sapphire

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

No link, talked to TheTanteTeror through PM's

Why the verdict is not fair:

I wouldn't say it's not fair, It's totally fair to be honest. It was my fault, I lied on an application, I got what was coming for me, but that's not the point.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I understand that doing what I did, lying on a Whitelist Application was the wrong thing to do, but I just wanted to play, you see, I don't want you guys to feel bad about me, but I never did anything wrong, you can check my history on this forum, I was never banned or even reported, the only two Warning Points I got were from trying to help two guys who were unfairly banned by me.

I made most of my best friends in here, of course, I ran into some... Let's say... "not so nice people", but the point still stands, I love this place, it has such a great community, better than most forums that I'm in.

I don't blame anyone for this but me.

This is pretty much the first time I've been banned from... well, anywhere, and the only one too.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Gain access to the forums, I love this community so much that I would be really happy just by talking to people again. I don't need to play if you guys don't think I'm qualified to play.

What could you have done better?:

I shoud've waited, I guess.

If there is no such thing as allowing me into the forums again, I understand, I would really just do this by PM if I could access anything but the Ban Appeals/Ban Reports...

• Legend

We have decided to let you have Forum Acces.

You lied about your age but we have decided to let you browse the Forum because you never showed any kind of bad behaviour in the Community. Thank you for beeing honest and your understanding.

Because your GUID is blacklisted you need to create another account.

Please send us your new Username in here.

If you try to get whitelisted with the new Forum account (new GUID) you will get Perma banned with no second chances.

Appeal granted

I mark this appeal as solved but I will leave it open for 24h so you can send us your new Forumaccount Name.

• Sapphire

My new username will be "TheLonelySurvivor".

I will be creating my account as soon as I can but will stay on this account for now, at least until this is all over so I'm sure I didn't miss any information from the staff team.

If you think I can continue with my new account with no worries, I will.

Thank you.

• Legend

Thank you for your fast answer.

Go on and create your account. We will know it´s you.

Good to have you back in the Forum! :)

I will close this thread now. If you have more questions, contact me with your new Forum account.

Greetings

Terra