Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:14
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest UKZ

Maybe a new server,with new RP setting?

Guest UKZ   
Guest UKZ

I was thinking.Maybe in the future their could be a new RP server.For people that are just about RP.Nothing else.

Like maybe have a new setting to it or something.By setting i mean.A different map,setting ext..

maybe a WW2 German occupied land or island. But then this wouldn't really work.

Maybe some one else has a better idea.If not then i guess this hole idea would be out of the question.

RP has tried to be put onto different maps and when it was most people didn't enjoy them and they weren't played.

If a map which most people enjoy and is a good RP map, then maybe people will want to play it but Taviana didn't go as planned when RP went onto it.

Apfelsator    2

I was thinking.Maybe in the future their could be a new RP server.For people that are just about RP.Nothing else.

Like maybe have a new setting to it or something.By setting i mean.A different map,setting ext..

maybe a WW2 German occupied land or island. But then this wouldn't really work.

Maybe some one else has a better idea.If not then i guess this hole idea would be out of the question.

Only one thing:

Namalsk with Stalker Assets.

Guest UKZ   
Guest UKZ

Love how quick people reply to threads in this.

Wunsleh    10

Search function party people, use em? :D

Apfelsator    2

But i think this suggestion is a bit different than just "we need a new map", he basically asks for a new server with a different backround, theme and rules.

At least thats what i understood?

I mean, a server wich is basically a more PvE oriented server, with AI units not only zombies, right?

As far as i know there has nothing like this been suggested before.

Guest UKZ   
Guest UKZ

But i think this suggestion is a bit different than just "we need a new map", he basically asks for a new server with a different backround, theme and rules.

At least thats what i understood?

I mean, a server wich is basically a more PvE oriented server, with AI units not only zombies, right?

As far as i know there has nothing like this been suggested before.

Thats exactly what i was going for.I dident put forward the idea of PvE.But that is a great idea now that i think about it. It could be RP based. But have Smart AI to fight on the side.

Moose    7

For people that are just about RP.Nothing else.

But, aren't we all about RP?

BeastMade    0

Yeah namalsk would be interesting. but i think map doesnt make the RP, its the people. yeah little bit tinyer map would maybe make more RP because people are more close each other, but i dont see any point in this. chernarus is good enough for RP

edit: and as moose mentioned above, we are all here for only RP, that is why people came here. (mostly)

Burgz    6

This.

I've seen your other post about PvP etc. and it makes it clear that it's what you're interested in, that is fine as long as you make RP your priority.

Maybe you should play the server first and experience it for yourself before making suggestions, it's just a...suggestion :P

Guest UKZ   
Guest UKZ

This.

I've seen your other post about PvP etc. and it makes it clear that it's what you're interested in, that is fine as long as you make RP your priority.

Maybe you should play the server first and experience it for yourself before making suggestions, it's just a...suggestion :P

I would try out the server if i could.

Burgz    6

I would try out the server if i could.

Why can you not?

Guest UKZ   
Guest UKZ

yes the main priority is RP.But there are still lots of ways around combat.

This server would have a zero tolerance on PvP.And then as i was saying before. If such a thing was to happen.Then in place of PvP They would should implement PvE missions or something to do on the side at their own risk.

Vic    0

I am super down having a RP Namalsk server. Doubt it would happen. But I am not down for having A.I. Maybe if it was something like Taviana Orgins, where they had salvation island or something. But they takes away the RP.

Guest UKZ   
Guest UKZ

I am super down having a RP Namalsk server. Doubt it would happen. But I am not down for having A.I. Maybe if it was something like Taviana Orgins, where they had salvation island or something. But they takes away the RP.

I dont see why having AI would be so bad.The server would still revolve around RP. I mean I wouldn't spend over a hour on a application just to go and fight AI on a fancy map.

BeastMade    0

I dont see why having AI would be so bad.The server would still revolve around RP. I mean I wouldn't spend over a hour on a application just to go and fight AI on a fancy map.

well maybe because this is RP server and AI's doesnt RP, they just kill you? and why we need AI's when we have people who has brains. atleast most of us :D

Guest UKZ   
Guest UKZ

well maybe because this is RP server and AI's doesnt RP, they just kill you? and why we need AI's when we have people who has brains. atleast most of us :D

That is a valid point.But then again you can set AI to a mode were they only kill you if you open fire on them.

Vic    0

Even if you were to have the code where the A.I. are split into two teams,bandit and hero, you would have people KoSing each other. they start getting shot and killed by A.I. people will begin to mistake players for A.I. and more reports will get made by people who are easily offended from getting killed. More people will get banned over that mistake since when people have report discussions up. They feel like they have you by the balls and like the power so won't drop the report. Too me, it seems like a good idea. But it's also very messy which is why I believe it won't happen.

Guest UKZ   
Guest UKZ

Even if you were to have the code where the A.I. are split into two teams,bandit and hero, you would have people KoSing each other. they start getting shot and killed by A.I. people will begin to mistake players for A.I. and more reports will get made by people who are easily offended from getting killed. More people will get banned over that mistake since when people have report discussions up. They feel like they have you by the balls and like the power so won't drop the report. Too me, it seems like a good idea. But it's also very messy which is why I believe it won't happen.

This i understand.But im dident have the idea that their would be two teams of good and bad Ai all around the towns and such.Their would just be random camps way outside the settlements that you Choose to go and fight.

Krimbo    0

Please use the search function in the future. Different servers/maps have been spoken about many times and even tried in the past but for one reason or another they never succeed. Creating a new server with a new map requires lots of time and work from Rolle and the devs, at the end of the day - they will decide if they want to open a new server, not the community voting for one. Closing this thread, since it's a duplicate thread.