Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 13:03

KoS - 5 days

Guest MARTiN

Guest MARTiN

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-possible-kos-mi-17-spawn-at-prud-17-45?pid=602691#pid602691

Why the verdict is not fair:

Why the verdict isnt fair?

Well in my opinion it is justified right, iam guilty of KoS, however i do believe the 5 day ban is harsh for this situation.

Hofer wrote "You are perfectly aware of what you did, as you have shown throughout the entire report. You're apologetic and honest, and we admire that attitude." Which is true, this all was a mistake, and you do get punished for mistakes, that iam aware of. So i basiclly want my ban lowered because this was a honest mistake and i realised i did wrong and apologised. And to me 5 days ban for this is a bit harsh for failing to rescue a person from being robbed.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

In this case, not only ours, but my intention was good, we saw a person getting robbed and decided to save him. We were setup around the area so we almost got every angle of it. It's not like we went one man army on the robbers.

In the

thats linked in the report you can hear about our "synchronised shooting", sadly it didn't end as we wanted it to end.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

With this appeal i would like to have my ban lowered.

What could you have done better?:

This is always a tough question, what could i have done better?

Well, the obvious thing i could have done better is not to shoot the person you are saving, but since that was a mistake the only thing i could say i could have done better is to "shoot better", if i had a better aim i would not have shot Misty.

• Legend

Whilst we appreciate yours and your groups attitude towards this report when helping to solve it and also in trying to resolve it in a gentlemanly manner before it got to a report.

You did KOS someone and that carries a standard 5 day ban with points

Appeal denied.