Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:26

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Guest UKZ

is there any PvP on DayZ RP at all?

Guest UKZ   
Guest UKZ

As i have found out.DayzRP PVP is very limited and more rules against it.Rather then towards it.

I was just asking what can i expect PVP wise.Because from what i have been told DayZ RP just sounds a bit like city life.

Sorry if i have posted in the wrong section of the forums.

And if so could some one direct me to the right one.

As i have found out.DayzRP PVP is very limited and more rules against it.Rather then towards it.

I was just asking what can i expect PVP wise.Because from what i have been told DayZ RP just sounds a bit like city life.

Sorry if i have posted in the wrong section of the forums.

And if so could some one direct me to the right one.

There are not rules against PVP, but there are rules against Killing On Sight

Burgz    6

There is a lot of PvP in DayzRP. But we tend to not base it around it as you have said. It makes the experience more enjoyable.

Red    149

I wouldn't say we're a combat server. We're focused on RP mostly and have some combat on the side every now and then..

Ofcourse there are some clans around who tend to combat a litle more than RP :troll:

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

This is not a PvE server, it's an RP server. PvP is allowed, but not in the regular KoS way

Not trying to be offensive or flame, but by reading some of your posts UKZ, you should really re-read the rules and find out what this server is all about, you seem confused, and if you get whitelisted you'll probably break major rules and get perma'd

Moose    7

There arent any rules AGAINST PvP there are just rules regulating it so that it is fair for both sides and so that players interact with each other.

Guest UKZ   
Guest UKZ

thanks for the info. I was starting to be taken off the idea of DayZRP.

Krimbo    0

As others have said, DayZRP is based around role-play and that alone. That is not to say there is no PVP action here. It depends on your character, and the characters that you meet. How you role-play and how others around you role-play.

If your character is a ruthless survivor, taking down anybody in his way of survival then you might rob a lot of people. If your character is a family man, caught in the apocalypse with his wife and kids, maybe he would try to stay away from people and be more defensive. Maybe your character was a doctor from Elektro hospital and he would attempt to help people he finds.

Role-play should decide your journey on DayZRP, not a lust for gear and PVP OOC.

Wunsleh    10

If you're part of a bandit clan you'll have both rp and pvp. Personally I think pvp on rp is more intense though less frequent

DayZRP is in no way like a Life server. Its much more realistic, its a peaceful PvE game if you want it to be, but if you want more PvP you can go out looking for it (and most likely starting it).

The one thing that must remain the same however, is the level of RP.

That depends. If you mean PvP as in shooting each other without interaction at all, then, well, it's not plenty, but you'll find it here anyway. It can be fun but personally I think we could use even less of that.

PvP means player versus player though, and personally I much prefer that over player versus environment/zombie. I like conflicts. I just don't think that conflicts should automatically result in shooting each other in the face.