Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:06

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Biiddy

Mr. Graham White - The billion dollar survivor

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Graham Lucifer White, known as Mr White is a successful rich businessman, he was extremely loaded with money and well respected before the infection struck, his main business was called "White oil", as you may have guessed he worked with oil, he owned many oil rigs across the world ass well as many other businesses, he is 42 years old and always wears his favorite Italian suit.

Mr White was born in Berezino hospital in Chernarus, he grew up in the town of Polana where he bought the land nearby, he owned the mine nearby and later expanded his business as you already know, when he was 25 years of age he bought a large mansion on the island of Napf and lived there to this day, although he has not returned there due to him being abroad when the infection hit.

Mr White grep up on respect and takes disrespect and respect very seriously, although he is a nice and friendly man he will not tolerate disrespect towards himself, neither will his bodyguards.

Mr White is currently alone in Chernarus scouring and searching the land for his remaining bodyguards and is looking for new ones also.

Bodyguards wanted

Hello, my name is Mr. White, Now, due to the disappearance and deaths of my bodyguards recently I am in search of people to hire, skills at the moment are not a big issue, numbers is something i need, anyone who will take a bullet for me, I will offer my life savings shared between all my bodyguards for my protection up until the infection has been cured, I will be at many of the small camps sticking more posters like these around, I will mainly stick around Prud, kabanino and the small camp at the airfield, you can find me in these places, i'm not hard to spot as i have a beautiful suit on.

This is my radio frequency *frequency noted here* you can contact me on here too.

// This is not me advertising my bodyguard clan, just a test to see how people like the roleplay.

Journal

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Howdy mr Black! ;D

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Howdy mr Black! ;D

Hey Mary! :D

Fozzy    2

Could add for really good roleplay, also got me thinking about having oil riggs in RP. Why not ? Could be a good place for people to stay away from the infection.

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Howdy mr Black! ;D

For the last time Mr black!It's john job!The mary thing was so the bad people wouldn't get my name!

// good rper,nice backstory. just cant wait to find u on ur Jbg char...missed ol good epoch times! <3 :D

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Howdy mr Black! ;D

For the last time Mr black!It's john job!The mary thing was so the bad people wouldn't get my name!

// good rper,nice backstory. just cant wait to find u on ur Jbg char...missed ol good epoch times! <3 :D

Maybe Mr White will join JBG, possibly get forced into it for the money haha

TomG    0

Howdy mr Black! ;D

Most people don't like finding us on JBG characters unless they outnumber us atleast 4-1 :P

Did we meet BoS back in Epoch days?

And Joel, is this gonna follow through with the clan idea if you ever go for it?

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Most people don't like finding us on JBG characters unless they outnumber us atleast 4-1 :P

And Joel, is this gonna follow through with the clan idea if you ever go for it?

Not yet anyway, this is just an alt for now, JBG4LYFE

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

actually you did meet us.Once in pobeda we wrecked you, and the second time it was 501st bos fmds and some civis i believe?Outside your base, in a barn where we got wrecked!Good old fun times

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

actually you did meet us.Once in pobeda we wrecked you, and the second time it was 501st bos fmds and some civis i believe?Outside your base, in a barn where we got wrecked!Good old fun times

DayZRP Epoch, all meetings are firefights, understandable

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

DayZRP Epoch, all meetings are firefights, understandable

true =P

TomG    0

The first time did we go up in force? I can't remember going to Pobeda other than the time when it was at its height and 4 of us attacked :P

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

The first time did we go up in force? I can't remember going to Pobeda other than the time when it was at its height and 4 of us attacked :P

Pretty sure we did awesome that time also, around 5 kills each :)

updated.

Alan Woods    3

I would love to see a bigger biography of Mr. White, since he looks like a charismatic and mysterious character :D

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

I would love to see a bigger biography of Mr. White, since he looks like a charismatic and mysterious character :D

I will update it as I go along.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

JBG4LYFE

//I can hear all of the pirates crying, Joel... all of them... You made us cry.

// its a ruse, I was framed.

BSP4EVA

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

What happened to MR WHITE? :( John job is going around every now and then searching for old friends and he really misses him!

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

What happened to MR WHITE? :( John job is going around every now and then searching for old friends and he really misses him!

Hes a jehovah's witness now :P

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Hes a jehovah's witness now :P

lol :P

tnkydoe    14

I need to get around to making a story for my JBG character :P

Sign in to follow this