Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:50
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Wsaderty

New Dayz RP Group-Chernarussian Informal Peacekeepers

Wsaderty    0

We are a new group on the RP server and we are dedicated to helping those in need and protecting the weak.

We are based in the factory between Polana and Orlovets.

We are currently only 2 members, and can be recognized by our black Chernarussian movement of the red star berets. (Be warned this is not hard for bandits to imitate!!!).

If anyone wishes to join the group post here on the forums.

Thanks

Edit: Also any ideas regarding the group will be much appreciated.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Moving to group ideas i guess.

Joel,

To start a group you have to be whitelisted and have a minimum of 100 posts on the forums.

I don't think that people that do not meet this requirement are even supposed to create threads in the clan idea section. :)

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Joel,

To start a group you have to be whitelisted and have a minimum of 100 posts on the forums.

I don't think that people that do not meet this requirement are even supposed to create threads in the clan idea section. :)

Forgot about that aspect, figured that only counted for reviewing groups when wanting to move them to groups and organisations, anyone can make an idea as they cannot use it in game until its reviewed and accepted.

Joel,

Forgot about that aspect, figured that only counted for reviewing groups when wanting to move them to groups and organisations, anyone can make an idea as they cannot use it in game until its reviewed and accepted.

I'd double check on that as it's been a long time since I've seen someone with less than 100 posts make a clan idea, which leads me to believe it's not even possible unless a moderator forcibly moves the thread.

And it's obvious these guys have a lot of work to do anyway.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Joel,

I'd double check on that as it's been a long time since I've seen someone with less than 100 posts make a clan idea, which leads me to believe it's not even possible unless a moderator forcibly moves the thread.

And it's obvious these guys have a lot of work to do anyway.

Touche, i am mistaken.

Moving this back to DayZRP standalone discussion.

Please be aware that due to the current system of standalone we cannot enforce rules so you will be able to play as a group in standalone, however if you get whitelisted you will not be allowed to play in game with group tags unless your group is approved by an admin.

BeastMade    0

Informal tags being used. Is that allowed? I assume it wouldn't count as an RP name.

Well in SA everything is allowed?

Informal tags being used. Is that allowed? I assume it wouldn't count as an RP name.

Blame Biddy

BeastMade    0

Blame Biddy

Ohh yeah. didnt realize

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Blame Biddy

:'(

Wsaderty    0

Thanks guys for all the help, we have removed the informal tags for our names and will make sure to have our group approved by an admin in the future before using the tags.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Thanks guys for all the help, we have removed the informal tags for our names and will make sure to have our group approved by an admin in the future before using the tags.

I would improve the thread to the correct requirements and would also make it look nicer, is this going to be on standalone or the mod?

Wsaderty    0

I would improve the thread to the correct requirements and would also make it look nicer, is this going to be on standalone or the mod?

It is going to be on the standalone.

Besides the admin approval what other requirements have I not met and need to change?

Brankor    0

Hey this sounds like a good idea. SA needs peacekeepers. There are still very much randoms and KOS players online. Maybe we can liase sometime, because I´m playing a UN linked Char. And there also some other people playing a UN role.

MfG

Chris

Apfelsator    2

Hey this sounds like a good idea. SA needs peacekeepers. There are still very much randoms and KOS players online. Maybe we can liase sometime, because I´m playing a UN linked Char. And there also some other people playing a UN role.

MfG

Chris

We found a second UN-Helmet yesterday xD

But as our chars are not from the UN, they just "pretend" to be/where part of it.

EDIT:

At least for the moment, until i will sell the helmet.

Krackerman    17

I had a blue helmet as well yesterday....... turned out to be just the cold...

Lilgartz    0

I'm currently looking for members to form a group too, if you want to work together on this let me know