Server time: 2017-10-22, 04:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Ghost of SumoS

Spetsnaz Glavnoye Razvedyvatelnoye Upravleniye (S-GRU ver 3.1.0- Imperial Edition)

[s-GRU] - Company 47

Spetsnaz Glavnoye Razvedyvatelnoye Upravleniye

Banner.png

We have been in Chernarus for approximately 7 months now, since we crashed in the Green Sea just off Chernarus. We have aquired many new members, and lost so many as-well. Now that Dr Habib is dead, the future of the motherland is bleak. We have lost communication with Moscow, we only get through to Emergency system broadcasts. All communication lines we have with the motherland come back with no answer. It is not our systems, we traveled to Green Mountain, communication centers in Miroslavl' and Kirovograd, costing the lives of my men and only returning the same result. With the rate the infection spreads at we can only assume Moscow has fallen. We hope that has not happened, but without the cure it was always an eventuality. I have assumed the rank of Generalissimus and will now begin the re-civilization of Chernarus. Although I have lost some of the best men I had, fate has shined upon me, and I have gained some new recruits who will give their lives for this task.

Roster

Super-Duper Top Secret

Current Mission

First, we must rid Chernarus of the many militia that plague these lands. It will be no simple task, but we have every faith that it is accomplish-able. We will not reason with these people, they have taken the lives of innocent people and will pay with their own.

Then we must move on to the disarmament of the civilian population. At this time, civilians carry around high-tier military grade weapons, not knowing how to use them appropriately and endangering themselves and others. We replace this weaponry with safer weapons such as hunting rifles or shotguns, and teach them how to use such weapons. Any man or woman who cannot control infected with civilian weapons should not be carrying high grade military weapons.

Finally, with the help of the disarmed civilian population, we must rebuild and keep the infected population under control until we can develop a cure, or wipe them out completely. We will start to progress to this task by reinforcing defenses around cities and towns, making it easier to control the entry of infected into important areas and buildings.

This will be a tough challenge, but with the strength of the motherland in our heart, we will succeed.

Recruitment

Clan recruitment is closed at this current time.

Character Back stories | S-GRU Storyline

Notes:

Our insurgent squad is expected to wear these skins when taking part in missions:

88.jpg

Arma2_US_graves_uc.jpg

Furthermore, I am happy to announce the formation of our 'Babushka Squad' which is designed to fight any and all threats at their source through nagging and over-feeding.

Arma2_civ_workwife.jpg

Arma2_civ_farmwife.jpg

These will be the true heroes.

Our time is now, comrades!

Pre-order now for estimated Q2 2014 release. All pre-orders of the Imperial edition will receive a full Babushka upgrade which allows you to craft any of the styles available ONLY TO THE BABUSHKAS!

You can get this relative bargain all for the measly donation of €300.

That skin Arma2_civ_workwife.jpg

is pretty cool actually

Muntz    3

Approved. Will move into correct section once I work out how.

Mikachu    26

Dammit Sumos, why didn't I think of something similar!

Hofer    20

Inb4 SumoS is permabanned.

#Cut4Boris

#Cut4Habib

#Cut4Winslow"wrecker"Barington

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

#Cut4Udgar

Clintbet    0

Inb4 SumoS is permabanned.

#Cut4Boris

#Cut4Habib

#Cut4Winslow"wrecker"Barington

#Cut4Cadan

#Cut4Investorinski

#Cut4MrRaizor

Owen    16

€300

Count me in!

Jukki    1

Can I join plz? I will use my supprisive sniping skills to bring clory to motherland!

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

:troll:

I don't get this thread why was it made ?

That is obvious. Because S-GRU is returning of course.

I'll be joining the Babushka Squad for sure.

Damn it forgot about 1st of April hahahaha

Sorry buddy. There is no malice here.

Always a place for you in Babushka Squad.

f3ttHnu.gif

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

Imperial Edition eh?

aB0WZvB.gif